AAEEE 2021 Syllabus is released by Avinashilingam University. All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 (AAEEE 2021) is conducted at the university level to offer admission into the engineering courses at the Coimbatore Campus of Avinashilingam University. A syllabus will help the candidates in starting preparing for the examination. It will give an idea of what kind of questions will come in the exam. Candidates can check AAEEE Syllabus 2021 and other details regarding it from this article.
AAEEE 2021 Syllabus
Given below is the subject wise syllabus for AAEEE:
|Mathematics||Complex Numbers, Linear inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and series, Trigonometry, Trigonometric Ratios, Probability, Calculus, Geometry, 3D Geometry, Integration, Parabola, Vector Algebra, Cones, and Circles.|
|Chemistry||Basic Concepts, Atomic structures, Gaseous State, Hydrocarbons, d & f Block Elements, Aldehydes and Ketones, Chemical bonding, Kinetics and surface chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Block Elements, and Environmental Chemistry.|
|Physics||Units, Dimensions, Solids and Fluids, Electromagnetics, Modern Physics, Optics, Centre of Mass, Momentum, and Collision, Rotational Dynamics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Wave Motion and String Waves, Fluid Mechanics, Magnetism, Heat & Thermodynamics, and Nuclear Physic.|
AAEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be well aware of the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Given below is AAEEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Online, Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Medium of Examination: English
- Number of Questions: 90 questions
- Type of Questions: Objective-Based, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: +1 for Correct answer
- Negative Marking: -0.25 for Incorrect answer
- Total Marks: 90 marks
- Sections: 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Given below is marks distribution of AAEEE:
Marks Distribution of AAEEE
Subject topic wise Weightage distribution
Probability and Statistics
Centre of Mass, Momentum, and Collision
Simple Harmonic Motion
Wave Motion and String Waves
Heat & Thermodynamics
Aldehydes and Ketones
d & f Block Elements
General Organic Chemistry
AAEEE 2021 Important Books
Candidates can refer to the books given below while preparing for the examination:
- NCERT Books Class 11th and 12th for Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- A Textbook Of Organic Chemistry For Jee Main & Advanced 8 Edition by Arihant
- Wiley's J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Wiley India Pvt Ltd
- Modern approach to chemical calculations by BHARATI BHAWAN PUB.& DIS.
- Objective Mathematics (Two Vol Set) by DHANPAT RAI PUBLICATIONS
- Concepts Of Physics 1 by HC Verma
- Concepts Of Physics 2 by HC Verma
- Challenger Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced (11th edition) by Disha Publication
- Understanding Physics Optics & Modern Physics for IIT JEE 1st Edition by Arihant
AAEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can keep in mind the following tips while preparing for AAEEE:
- Prepare a timetable according to your strength and weakness.
- Check the syllabus, exam pattern and other exam details properly before starting the preparation.
- Focus on achieving daily targets. Try not to procrastinate.
- Keep your study material ready like sample papers, reference books, etc.
- Practice previous year question and sample papers as much as possible.
- Practice maths and physics sum daily.
- Create notes that will be useful at the time of revision.
- Revision is a must.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and stay hydrated.
- Do not sleep less to study. Sleep will help to keep the mind fresh.
- Do not stress and study. Stay calm and collected.