AAEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria is released by Avinashilingam University. All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination 2023 is conducted to offer admission into the engineering courses at the Coimbatore Campus of Avinashilingam University. Candidates should ensure to check the eligibility criteria properly before applying for the exam. Also, ensure they fit into all the criteria. Candidates can check AAEEE Eligibility Requirements from this article.
AAEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check AAEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria which are given below:
General Criteria of AAEEE
Nationality: The candidates who are appearing need to have citizenship of India.
For B.E. Programme:
The candidates must have attained 17 years of age.
For M.E. Programme:
There are no age criteria specified by the authority.
AAEEE Education Qualification
For B.E. Programme:
- The candidates must have passed a 10+2 exam or any exam equivalent to it.
- General candidates need to have a minimum score of 45% with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Reserved candidates need to have a minimum score of 40% with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are waiting for their result can also apply.
For M.E. Programme:
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree from any University approved by UGC.
- General candidates must at least have an aggregate of 50%.
- Reserved candidates must at least have an aggregate of 45%.
Candidates who are waiting for their results can also apply.
AAEEE 2023 Reservations
Reserved seats are only valid for Scheduled Castes and Tribes belonging to Tamil Nadu. Given below are the per cent of reserved seats in Avinashilingam University:
AAEEE Seat Reservation
|Category||Reserved Seats (in percentage)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
Documents required for AAEEE 2023 Admission Process
Given below is the list of documents that will be required for the AAEEE Admission Process:
- The selection intimation card.
- Higher Secondary Examination mark sheet/Pre-degree mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet and the Degree/Diploma Certificates (all in original).
- CMAT/CAT/TANCET/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score Sheet(s) (in original).
- Transfer certificate/College leaving Certificate (in original)
- Conduct Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate last studied.
- Migration Certificate (for other University Candidates).
- Community Certificate from local Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST/MBC/BC and de-notified Tribes belonging to
Tamil Nadu only. Candidate in OBC category produces recent OBC Certificate as per Government of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Civil Surgeon.
- A Certificate of proof of age.
AAEEE 2023 Application Form
AAEEE 2023 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of February by Avinashilingam University on its official website, also it can be purchased from the university office. Candidates can pay application fee both online and offline mode. If the candidate is found ineligible on any grounds, their application form will be rejected.
AAEEE 2023 Syllabus
To better prepare for the entrance test, it is important for the applicant to know the full details of the AAEEE 2023 Syllabus on which the entry test question paper will be set.
Authorities will provide information on the AAEEE 2023 Syllabus shortly before the entry test date. But here we also provide details of the AAEEE 2023 Syllabus for reference to applicants.
- Centre of Mass, Momentum, and Collision,
- Rotational Dynamics,
- Simple Harmonic Motion,
- Fluid Mechanics
- Wave Motion and String Waves,
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Nuclear Physics
- Modern Physics
- 3 D Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Atomic Structure
- Gaseous State
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- D and F Block Elements
- General Organic Chemistry