ANUPGCET 2021 is also known as Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2021 which will be conducted in May 2021 tentatively. This is a state-level exam conducted once a year. The application process will be started in the 1st week of March 2021 tentatively. Candidates who wish to appear for the same will be required to fill up the application form. Candidates can check the ANUPGCET 2021 application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, etc information here.
ANUPGCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates for ANUPGCET 2021 are as follows:
ANUPGCET 2021 Event schedule
|Application enrolment commences on||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of submission(Without late fee)||April 2021|
|Last date of submission(With late fee)||April 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Cards/Hall ticket||May 2021|
|ANUPGCET Entrance Test||May 2021|
|Result declaration||June 2021|
ANUPGCET 2021 Application Form
The important details of the ANU PGCET Application form 2021 are given below:
- The application form for ANUPGCET 2021 will start in the 1st week of March 2021.
- The application form will be available online at the official website of Acharya Nagarjun University
- Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and before the deadline
- Personal Details like the Name of the Candidate, Parents Name, Address, and other details would be required to upload in the application form
- Also, a Scanned copy of the photo (of the candidate) and signature and the Academic documents need to be uploaded by the candidate
- All the candidate should not forget to pay the Registration (Application) Fee else their form will not be valid and further they would not appear for the test
ANUPGCET 2021 Application Fee
The table given below shows the admission fee for the ANUPGCET 2021 exam. The registration fee for the exam varies according to the category of the candidate:
Registration fee of ANUPGCET 2021
Mode of Payment: Fee can be made through SBI Collect, Payment Gateway Credit/Debit card, or net banking methods and they are:
Through SBI Collect
- Click on the Online Payment button.
- Now click on Online Payment through the SBI Collect button.
- Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed with the payment.
- Click the proceed button.
- An SMS confirmation regarding application submission and payment will be sent on the candidate’s mobile number and registered email id.
If the candidate wishes to pay through the challan, the below-given steps will be required to be followed:
- Take a copy of the challan.
- Pay the application fee at any branch of SBI.
Note: After the payment of Challan, the candidate has to wait for one working day for getting the application successfully registered. After this, the candidate will receive confirmation of application submission on a registered email.
Through Online Payment
If the candidate wishes to pay through Online Payment, it can be done using the Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. The candidate will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number and an email on the registered email id with complete application details as confirmation of the same.
|OC/BC category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs 500/-|
Steps to fill ANUPGCET 2021 Online Application Form
the candidates can have a brief of how to fill the form from below given points:
Step 1: Online Registration - For registering online visit the official website & then fill in the required basic details.
Step 2: Online Application
- Fill in the entire required Academic, Study, Reservation, and other Personal Details.
- Save and Print for continuing with the application.
- An Application Submission Receipt will be generated for the candidate.
- Save the receipt.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Fee
- Pay the application fee online using one of the payment methods.
- After payment of the fee, an email confirmation will be sent to candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
ANUPGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important details of the ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 are given below:
- Candidates should have graduated from a recognized university securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2021 are also eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Nationality and Domicile:
- The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State and some educational institutions.
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for Post Graduate courses. However, those candidates who have crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC, and ST are not eligible for claiming/applying for any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding ANUPGCET 2021 Exam Pattern is given below:
ANU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Pen and Paper
Objective Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of Questions
1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notified by the officials.
ANUPGCET 2021 Syllabus
The questions will be asked from below mentioned subjects only:
- 101-Life Sciences
- 102-Physical Sciences
- 103-Mathematical Sciences
- 105-Chemical Sciences
- 107-Integrated M.Sc. Nanotechnology
- 108-Social Sciences
- 115-Physical Education
- 116-P.G. Diploma Courses - No Entrance Test
- 117-Certificate Courses - No Entrance Test
- 118-Diploma Courses - No Entrance Test
- 201- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
ANUPGCET 2021 Admit Card
The important details regarding ANUPGCET Admit CArd 2021 are given below:
- The University will release ANUPGCET 2021 admit card for the registered candidates soon.
- Only the candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form and paid the application fee will be eligible to access the admit card of ANUPGCET.
- The admit card will include all the personal information of the candidate with the examination venue and date.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the test.
Steps to download Admit Card
Once the University releases the admit card on its website, candidates will have to download and print it. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of the University. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned under:
- Visit the official website of the Acharya Nagarjun University
- Enter the Registration Details and then the candidate will receive an OTP.
- Click on the button and then download the Admit Card link. The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the file and print it.
- Keep 2 copies for the same.
ANUPGCET 2021 Exam Centers
ANUPGCET 2021 will be conducted at the below centers:
Candidates will be asked to mention the Center code and Name of the chosen Center while filling the application form. Please note that candidates who are applying for more than one test are advised to choose for the same Center to avoid any clash of dates and timings if in case. Requests by candidates regarding the change in the Test Center will not be taken under any circumstances. The final distribution of the Examination Center will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions itself.
ANUPGCET 2021 Result
ANUPGCET 2021 results will be declared on the official website. It will be available on the official website of the University. Below are the steps to download the result/rank card:
- Visit this website of the University.
- Click on the Download Rank Card link.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth/Name, and press the submit button.
- Download the file.
- Take a printout for future reference.
The rank card will provide candidates access to their performance in the test. It will declare the rank and percentage of the candidate in the test.
ANUPGCET 2021 Counseling
ANUPGCET 2021 Counseling will be conducted in the Acharya Nagarjun University itself.
- Selection for admission shall be based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test for all courses, except M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
- Please note that candidates will be required to bring their original certificates and the photostats at the time of the counseling for certificate verification purposes.
- The exact date of the counseling will be declared on the official website of the university after the result day. It will be taking place in June. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the university website to find the latest admission information.
Documents required at the time of ANUPGCET 2021 Counselling
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the time of Counseling.
- ANUPGCET 2021 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET 2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST, and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2021) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A about the claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of the above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Note: No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C). Candidates who are appeared and qualified in ANUPGCET 2021, alone are eligible for Fee Reimbursement provided, they fulfill all other conditions of Govt. of AP Rules for Reimbursement.
ANUPGCET 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding ANUPGCET 2021 exam:
ANUPGCET Basic Information
Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test or ANUPGCET
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Ongole, Guntur, and Vijayawada
Medium of Exam
English and Telugu
M.Sc., M.A., PG Diploma, etc.
ANUPGCET Official Website
Stay connected to Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020 (ANUPGCET 2020) conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University(ANU).
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University has completed three decades of its existence. It was inaugurated on 11th September 1976 by the former President of India, Sri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed. There have been many problems, difficulties, and teething problems in its onward march. In the course of the last 30 years, the University has successfully overcome most of the initial problems and is moving forward with determination, enthusiasm, and hope. From the corridors of a local polytechnic college in Nallapadu to the imposing buildings in Nagarjuna Nagar, the road was very long. Sacrifice, service, and commitment marked the growth of Acharya Nagarjuna University.