ANUPGCET Result 2022 will be released online on the official website after the commencement of the exam. ANUPGCET 2022 will be published by the Acharya Nagarjuna University. Candidates can check results by entering the Roll number and birth date. Candidates called for counselling process who successfully qualify the PG Common Entrance Test for admission in various PG courses. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the ANUPGCET 2020 Result.
ANUPGCET 2022 Result Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important PGCET result dates in the given table below:
| Exam Date||1st Week of May 2022|
|Result Publication date||To be announced|
ANUPGCET 2022 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for ANUPGCET exam result 2022 which is given in the list below:
- ANUPGCET merit list 2022 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- ANUPGCET 2022 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the PG entrance exam 2022.
- The common ANUPGCET merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The selected applicant will be eligible to attend the ANUPGCET counselling session of 2022.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the ANU PG Entrance exam 2022 will be preferred first for the ANUPGCET seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download ANUPGCET 2022 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download ANUPGCET merit list 2022 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit ANUPGCET official website to check the ANUPGCET 2022 result.
- Step 2: On the new page, Press the direct "ANUPGCET Result 2022" link.
- Step 3: Generate the ANUPGCET 2022 Result by entering Roll Number and birth date.
- Step 4: ANUPGCET merit list will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the ANUPGCET merit list 2022 pdf.
Details Given in the ANUPGCET 2022 Merit List
All the listed details will appear on the ANUPGCET merit list 2022 which are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the PGCET.
Tie-breaking Criteria for ANUPGCET 2022
If any two candidates have the same scores in the entrance test, the Archana Nagarjuna University follow given steps to prepare merit-list:-
- A candidate who scores got a higher percentage of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
- If the tie is not broken yet then who got a higher percentage of marks in the Group subjects of Qualifying Examination.
- If the tie is not broken yet then Based on the Date of Birth.
ANUPGCET 2022 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check reservation criteria for different PG courses:-
|SC(Scheduled Caste)||15% of seats reserved|
|ST(Scheduled Tribes)||6% of seats reserved|
|BC(Backward Classes)||29% of seats reserved|
|PH(Physically Handicap)||3% of seats reserved|
|CAP||2% of seats reserved|
|NCC||1% of seats reserved|
|Women||33.3% of seats reserved|
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||10% of seats reserved|
|Sports||0.5% of seats reserved|
ANUPGCET Counselling 2022
ANUPGCET 2022 counseling session schedule will be notified online on the official website. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling session for the PGCET admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in ANUPGCET 2022 seat allotments. All the candidates make ensure to carry all the original copies of the mandatory documents & certificates at the campus the verification.