ANUPGCET 2022 Application Form will be released online by Acharya Nagarjuna University. The University itself examines to offer the candidates different postgraduate courses within the different colleges in the university. The application Filling process is the initial step to registered for the exam. Eligibility must be checked before appearing for the exam. Candidate searching for the Acharya Nagarjuna University P.G Courses Application form related details like date, fee, how to fill the form, documents required to fill it must go through this article.
ANUPGCET Application Form Dates
All the important dates related to the registration (Application) are mentioned below in the given table. So candidates must go through carefully with a given table:
ANUPGCET Application Dates
|Application enrolment commences on||April 2022|
|Last date of submission(Without late fee)||May 2022|
|Last date of submission(With late fee)||May 2022|
ANUPGCET 2022 Application Form
Appearing candidates must read all the instructions carefully before applying for the ANU PGCET.
- Candidate willing to appear for the test must have to fill the form else they will not be eligible to appear for the test
- All the aspirant have to fill the application online on the University website
- A candidate has to mention their course for which they are applied for
- Different eligibility would be required to apply for a different course or program
- All the information provided in the application section must be correct
- A candidate has to provide their valid mobile number as all the updates will be sent via SMS
- Once an application is submitted, No change can be made further
- Once the fee is made it can not be refunded.
IMP. NOTE- The Application form is must be filed on time following the deadline. Once the portal is closed even the eligible candidate will not be able to fill and submit it.
Documents Required at the time of filling ANUPGCET Application Form
Look at the documents listed below. Candidates must keep their documents scanned and ready as per the format prescribed here.
- Softcopy of a scanned photograph.
- Marksheet of 10th class.
- Marksheet of 12th class.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of the candidate's signature.
- Domicile Certificate.
- How to Fill Application Form of ANUPGCET 2020
ANUPGCET 2022 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application can be paid through the payment gateway and offline method. Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refundable in any situation.
- Online Mode: A candidate can pay by using the Credit/Debit/Net Banking Process.
- Offline Mode: A candidate can pay via SBI collect (at the branch of SBI) or via challan.
See the full details of the fee charges as per the category of the candidate mentioned inside the table
Application Fee Details
|For General candidate ||Rs. 600|
|For SC/ST/PH Candidate||Rs. 500|
Note: An extra charge will be an additional Rs. 500 as of late fee and 1000 as a Late Fee.
How to fill ANUPGCET 2022 Application Form
This is the first step for filling up the ANUPGCET 2022 Application Form:
- To fill the registration form, the Applicant has to visit the official website of the University
- Click on the given link https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/ to visit the ANU PGCET website
- Go to the 'Online Registration' button display on the top of the Homepage.
- When the registration (application) portal is open, fill in all the required details with correct information.
- After completing the registration form, you will get OTP to your registered mobile number.
Step2: Fill the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill their personal. academic and qualification details:
- Now Click on the 'Register and Proceed' button by entering the received OTP number.
- Select the course name which you want to appear, details of the qualifying exam,
- All the personal details like Name of the candidate, date of birth, parents name, permanent address, temporary address, and other details are required to be filled
- Personal phone/mobile number and email address details must be filled correctly as the admission authority will send the msg through SMS/email, no postal service is used.
- All the academic details and the reservation quota(under the candidate have applied) details are to be submitted by the candidate.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Check on 'Accept terms & conditions' and then move to the 'Click Preview' button.
- You will be redirected to the application preview page.
- Back to edit the page is the feature provided to the applicant during the registration process so that they correctly their statement
- Once all the information are filled in the ANUPGCET Application form, the candidate will click the 'Save & Print' button to submit the registration
- After the submission, An aspirant has to pay the required application fee as per the instruction mentioned in the brochure or application
- Candidates are advised to see the above-furnished details about the fee structure and process for paying it.
Step 3: Uploading the Documents
After filling up the personal details, candidates need to upload their scanned images and signatures. Some of the important instruction to be followed while uploading the documents are listed below:
- The image should be properly scanned and a recent one.
- The capital letter signature will not be acceptable.
- The Image must have a white background.
- The signature and image must be properly scanned and well mannered.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The candidates must verify all the details before making the payment. Registration fees can be paid through both online/offline mode. All the steps involved in the payment process are mentioned in this section. see the details provided below.
- Before submission, payment has to do by clicking on the payment button, where the payment option will appear.
- If a candidate select the online payment method they will be required to provide the details of their Credit/Debit card once the payment is done, they will get the confirmation of their successful application status through SMS on phone and email on their email address with the pdf file of the complete application
- Those who click on the SBI Collect button and they have to proceed accordingly
- Through the challan method, A candidate has to carry a printed copy of the challan to their nearby SBI branch to pay the challan. During this method, the candidate has to wait for 24 hours to get the status of successful application status by SMS.
- All the candidates are advised to preserve the printed application form document until the last admission process.
Note: Stay tuned with us to get the latest update related to ANUPGCET 2022 Application Form.
ANUPGCET 2022 Exam Centers
ANUPGCET 2022 will be conducted at the below centers:
ANUPGCET Admit Card 2022
ANU(Acharya Nagarjuna University) releases the ANU PGCET admit card
on the official website.
Candidates have to enter their login details to download the ANU PGCET admit card. Details like Candidates Names, Exam Centre Name, address, Exam date & time, and instructions are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates have to carry the same along with the id proof at the exam venue for verification. Also, Candidates have to carry the hall ticket at the time of counseling for verification.