ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling is conducted by Andhra Pradesh University after the result publication. The candidate who qualifies the entrance exam will be called for the counselling session. Counselling is organized in a two of phase rounds for admission in pg course . Selection of the candidate will be based on marks obtained in the exam. Candidate has to bring the documents for verification in the counselling. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about ANU PGCET 2020 Counselling.
ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding ANUPGCET 2020 counselling:
ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling
|ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling Events||Dates|
|Result Date||notified soon|
|Certificate verification||notified soon|
|Manual admission for NCC, CAP, PH, and Sports categories at Acharya Nagarjuna Univesity, Guntur||notified soon|
|Web option open during||notified soon|
|Allotment of the seat (1st phase)||notified soon|
|Payment of course fee for the allotted seat||notified soon|
|Phase II counselling date||notified soon|
ANUPGCET 2020 Result
Authority will declare the AUNPGCET 2020 Result in May 2020 on the official website. Candidate must note that result will not be sent via post. Shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend the ANUPGCET 2020 counselling session.
Below given are the steps to download the result/rank card:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link Download Rank Card link.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth/Name, and press the submit button.
- Download the file.
- Take a printout for future process.
The result will contain the rank and percentage of the candidate in the entrance exam.
ANUPGCET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
Incase two candidate will get the same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking rule to resolve it. Given below the tie-breaking criteria:
- Candidate with higher percentage obtained in the Qualifying Examination will be given preference.
- Incase tie does not resolve then marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination will be given priority.
- If the tie still exists then the candidate older in age will be given preference.
ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling
Counselling can check the following points regarding ANUPGCET counselling:
- Selection of candidate depends on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test for all courses, except M.P.Ed. For M.P.Ed. admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
- Candidates have to bring their original certificates and the photostats at the time of the counselling for certificate verification purposes.
- The exact date of the counselling will be made available on the official website of the university after the result declaration tentatively in June. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the university website to find the latest information regarding the admission.
ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidate must know the counselling procedure to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Given below the ANUPGCET 2020 Counselling procedure:
- Candidates can download their Rank Cards/Result and Schedule of Counseling from the website.
- The candidate will also get the SMS/Email for counselling schedule.
- If an applicant fails to report to the authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when their name will announce, they will be considered for allotment of the seat at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the authority will be entertained under any circumstance.
- Candidate has to pay the processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in a single instalment.
- Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B (which is provided in information brochure) and must be submitted at the counselling.
- A Candidate once allotted with a seat in college can avail transfer of college by paying the amount of Rs.300/- for the first time
- Candidate can change the college again by paying Rs 500/- and that would be the last chance to change the college.
- For reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O.
- If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling then the candidate has to pay a total prescribed fee and no concession will be allowed by the conducting body.
- The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
- The Fee Reimbursement will be limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which candidate has to forfeit the seat.
- All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- will have to pay Rs.100/- additionally.
Documents required at the time of counselling
Candidate has to bring the following documents at the time of counselling process for verification: (according to the previous year)
- ANUPGCET – 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2020 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A (which is provided in information brochure) about the claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Candidate studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B (which was provided in information brochure)
- Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Note: Candidate must note that they will not be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C). Candidates who have appeared and qualified in ANU PGCET-2020, they alone are eligible for Fee Reimbursement provided, they fulfil all other conditions of Govt. of AP Rules for Reimbursement.
Cancellation of seat
After getting admission in the college candidate can cancel the seat only in two conditions which are given below:
- On request, if they get a seat in another University
- Or if a candidate gets a job.
- The fee paid by the candidate will be refunded after deducting 10% of the fee.
- The Processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case the Candidate cancelled the seat which was already allotted, who has not paid the fee, the candidate has to pay the 10% of the course fee to receive the Original Certificates.
- Cancellation of the seat will be allowed only before the closure of the Admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21.
- If a candidate wants to cancel the seat after the closure of the Admissions, the penalties they are required to pay will be decided by the Registrar, A.N.U. based on the merits of the case.