ATIT 2022 Application Form has been released by the ICFAI Foundation for providing admission to the IFHE (Higher Education), Hyderabad. The last date to apply is 12 June 2022. This exam is for admission to courses such as B.Tech in various areas like Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Electric, etc at various campuses within India. The mode of attempting the test is both offline as well as online. ATIT Exam is an All India Admission Exam conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. ATIT stands for ICFAI Tech School Admission Test. It was earlier popular as ATIT. ATIT stands for Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology. Candidates must go through the given below article of the ATIT 2022 Application Form.
- ATIT 2022 Form filling process has been started on 20 January 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- ATIT 2022 Application process will end on 12 June 2022.
ATIT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the ATIT 2022 are as follows:
ATIT Online Registration Dates 2022
Dates (1ST PHASE)
Dates (2ND PHASE)
Last date to apply
|12 June 2022||June 2022|
ATIT 2022 Application Form
ATIT Application form is available online mode at the official website of the respective authority and in offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about ATIT 2022 from this page before filling out the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
ATIT 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee of ATIT 2022 can be paid in online and offline mode via debit/credit card or net banking in online mode or via demand draft in offline mode.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2022” payable at Hyderabad.
- Bank Charges will be applicable plus the service tax.
- The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
The application fee for various courses is given below:
ATIT Online Registration Fees 2022
All Categories (both ways online or offline)
How to Apply for ATIT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling out the ATIT 2022 application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- Firstly visit the official website of ATIT and click on the registration.
- Candidates can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id, etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit them.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Applicants have to click on that link and an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
STEP 2: Fill Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
After filling all the necessary details candidates need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table
ATIT Application Documents specification
Recent Passport size colour photograph with name and date of taking the picture.
File Size: 4-40 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 4-30 KB
Scanned image of your 12th mark sheet
File Size: 4-30 KB
STEP 4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Paytm and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment
STEP 5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the printout of the confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
ATIT Application Form Correction 2022
Candidates can make changes in the ATIT Application Form 2022. The organizing authority opens the form correction window. The authority open the window for a limited period. Candidates can make changes in the application form on the official website. some details such as mobile number, email id and address cannot be changed. Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Wrong spelling of Name or other details.
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number