ATIT 2022 Registration Process will be started by ICFAI University. It is a University-level entrance examination. It is conducted for admitting students to various branches of engineering. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the conducting body. Further, ICFAI University has its branches located in Dehradun, Jaipur, Tripura, Raipur, and Hyderabad. Then, if a candidate aspires to appear in this examination, he can either fill-up the form online or download it from the website and then send it along with the demand draft to the mentioned address.
ATIT 2022 Registration Process
The last date of the registration process for the ATIT Application form is 20 April 2022(tentative). For candidates applying online, follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, the candidates can register themselves on the official website.
- Then, they have to click on the online registration and fill in the required details.
- After the form is completed, the candidate has to upload a passport size photo of the measurement (3.5cm X 4.5cm) with a size of 25 Kb maximum. The format of the photo must be JPG/GIF
- The fields marked as mandatory (*) are compulsory or else the form will be unacceptable
- Towards the end, the candidate must submit the fees of Rs. 500/- along with the form online through net banking or debit card.
ATIT 2022 Registration
For candidates applying offline for ITSAT Hyderabad form, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The candidates need to visit the website and download the form following which a printout of the same is necessary.
- The applicants must fill up the fields including personal details, qualifications, the source of contact and other essential information.
- The candidates must fill the fields marked as mandatory (*) mandatorily or else the form will be unacceptable.
- Candidates need to paste a passport-sized photograph on the ICFAI university application form 2018. Further, he or she should send it along with a demand draft of Rs 700/- in favour of “IFHE a/c ITSAT” which is payable at Hyderabad. The material, as well as brochure, will be sent to the candidate.
- Alternatively, the applicants can send the filled application form using speed post or courier service at the below address-
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program)
ITSAT Office, III Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana state
Some important points to keep in mind for ITSAT 2019 Registration Process are-
ICFAI Application Fee
The details related to ICFAI Application Fee are mentioned below:
- Every candidate has to pay the application form fees of Rs. 500/-.
- The filled application form has to be sent along with DD to the institute.
- Use a valid email ID for registration.