ATIT 2021 Slot Booking last date for Phase-3 exam is 24 July 2021. The exam will be conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is a national level entrance exam which conducts twice a year. Candidates must book their slot for the entrance exam. Authority will release the admit card after the slot booking process. Candidates must go through the below-mentioned article to know all the details about ATIT 2021 Slot Booking.
ATIT 2021 Slot Booking last date for Phase-3 exam is 24 July 2021.
ATIT 2021 Slot Booking Dates
The table below shows the important dates of ATIT 2021 Slot Booking:
|Slot booking last date||10 April 2021||10 June 2021||24 July 2021|
ATIT 2021 Slot Booking
ICFAI university allows the applicants to choose their ATIT 2021 Slot for the entrance exam. Candidates can book their Admission Test for ICFAI Tech slot booking in the first week of April. Check the all relevant information related to slot booking given below:
- Slot booking process will be done only in online mode.
- Applicants must book their test date and time slots as soon as the slot booking window will open.
- This will help the candidates to book the slot as per their preference.
- Only two slots will be available for the candidates appearing in ITSAT 2021.
- Out of the slots available, only one slot can be chosen or booked.
ATIT 2021 Slot Booking Dates
Must check the given below table regarding all important dates of ATIT 2021 Slot Booking:
|Last Date of Slot Booking||20 April 2021|
|ATIT Exam Date||25 April 2021-10 May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||15 May 2021|
Information reserved through ATIT 2021 Slot Booking
ATIT 2021 Slot booking can be done by logging in at the admission portal available on the official website. Slot booking can be done by entering the login credentials.
Credentials that will be required for the slot booking of ATIT Admission Test 2021 is given below:
- Application Number
How to do ATIT 2021 Slot Booking?
Following are the steps that can be followed by the candidates to book their preferable slots for the ATIT 2021 examination:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Icfai university.
- Step 2: Now, click on the link stating to book the test date and test time.
- Step 3: Candidates need to login by entering the application number and password.
- Step 4: After entering the login details click on the "Proceed" button.
- Step 5: Here, candidates have to choose the test date and time out of all the available options in the preferred exam city.
- Step 6: After selecting the slot, a confirmation page will generate containing the information such as Application number, test date, test time and test centre.
Instructions for Booking Slot for ATIT 2021
Candidates must keep the following points in mind while booking their slot for ITSAT 2021:
- There are only two slots available for the ATIT exam one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Candidates are advised to book the slots very carefully as slots once booked will not be changed.
- The applicants who have submitted the application form successfully will only be able to book the slot.
- If the candidates have missed out the chance of slot booking then the university will book the slots for such candidates.
Why it is Important to book a slot for ATIT 2021?
While filling the application form, candidates have chosen the three test centres as per their preference. Candidates can choose the slots from these three exam centres only.
- Without the slot, booking candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- SRMJEEE 2021 will conduct on multiple days and each day, there will be two different slots (morning and afternoon).
- Therefore, candidates must book the exam date and exam time of their choice.
What after Slot Booking?
After booking the slot for the exam, candidates can download the ATIT Admit Card 2021. The hall ticket is an important document for the examination that's why it is important to book a slot at first.
- As the ATIT Hall Ticket 2021 will contain the information of exam date, exam time and exam centre.