ATIT 2022 is going to be held on 13-25 June 2022. Registration started and will end on 12 June 2022. ATIT Exam 2022 will be organised by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad at National Level. The exam is conducted twice a year for the candidates who wish to take admission into the 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs in various campuses of ICFAI University (Jaipur, Dehradun, Raipur, Jharkhand). The candidates opting for only the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear for ATIT. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test 2022 will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The candidates need to fill all their details in the form very carefully and fill the form timely. The candidates can have a look at the complete article to know all about ATIT 2022.
ATIT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the ATIT 2022 exam status from the below table:
|ATIT 2022 Status |
Exam date announced
- ATIT 2022 Registration Process started on 20 January 2022 and will end on 12 June 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- ATIT 2022 entrance exam will be held on 13-25 June 2022 for phase-1.
ATIT 2022 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of ATIT 2022:
ATIT 2022 Scheule
|Events||Dates (1st phase)||Dates (2nd phase)|
|Application last date||12 June 2022||June 2nd week 2022|
|Slot booking last date||12 June 2022||June 2nd week 2022|
|ATIT 2022 Exam date||13-25 June 2022||June 3rd week 2022|
ATIT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the ATIT Application form 2022 for the online entrance test and for the offline entrance test. Check all the information related to ITSAT also known as ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech) application form given below:
Candidates interested in applying for ATIT ICFAI can choose any one option given below:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their ATIT registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the printout copy of their filled registration form for further process.
Candidates can fill their details online and download the Application Form from and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft for the cost of the application form and prospectus. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2022” payable at Hyderabad.
Applicants can fill in the application form given on the brochure and send it to the Admissions Office. ATIT Application Fee 2022 in the address given below.
ATIT 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- as the application fee for ATIT.
Mode of Payment: The application fee of ATIT can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid by using any Credit/Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Offline - Candidates can pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2022” payable at Hyderabad and sent it to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
ATIT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying for the exam. The ATIT eligibility 2022 are given below:
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above aggregate marks in 10+2 or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who are waiting for the class 12 final examination result can also apply for the exam.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling to apply for the program.
- The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- If a candidate is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates have to submit the original certificates/documents as proof of their eligibility for admission.
ATIT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the paper format of ATIT 2022 so that they can prepare accordingly and secure better marks. The ATIT exam pattern 2022 is given below:
Exam pattern for ATIT 20222
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline (CBT and PBT)|
|Duration||02 hours (120 minutes)|
Online- 2-3 sessions per day
Offline- only one session
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||120|
Candidates can check the number of questions allotted to each subject given below in a table:
ATIT Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions|
ATIT 2022 Syllabus
The detailed ATIT syllabus 2022 is given below:
ATIT Syllabus for Physics:
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Units & Measurements
- Thermal and chemical effect of current
- Current Electricity
- Description of Motion in 1D, 2D & 3D
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Rational Moment and Moment of Inertia
- Atom Molecules & Nuclei
- Electrons and Photons
- Waves and Ray Optics
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Solid and Semi-conductor Devices
ATIT Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Atomic structure
- States of Matter
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter and Heavier Material
- Redox reaction and Electrochemistry
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Chemistry Equilibrium
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen/Oxygen/Halogen
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Chemistry in Action
ATIT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Vectors algebra
- 2D-3D Geometry
- Sequence & Series
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Equation
- Quadratic Equation
- Binomial Theorem and its Application
ATIT Syllabus for English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Common Errors
- Formation of Meaningful Sentences
ATIT 2022 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips for ATIT 2022 which would help the candidates to score well and hence qualify for this exam are given below:
- Candidates must have complete knowledge regarding the pattern of exams, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Must make short notes which must comprise of the following: key points, formulas, and concepts.
- They must study from study material that the qualified candidates and experienced teachers have recommended for JEE Main 2022 exam.
- The candidates need to practice from sample papers and exam papers of the previous year to get knowledge about the trend of the exam and the type of questions that can be asked in the exam.
ATIT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given below information related to ATIT Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates must bring the ATIT hall ticket to the test centre. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- The candidate must also present original and valid photo identification before appearing for the test along with the admit card.
- The name on the photo identification must match the name as entered in the ATIT 2022 registration form.
- A photo ID that is acceptable in Exam Centre is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth, and residential address.
Note: Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
ATIT 2022 Result
The results of the ATIT 2022 will be posted online on the official website. Successful candidates will be intimated individually through E-mail/post.
ATIT 2022 Engineering Branches Offered
The following Branches of Engineering are offered through ATIT-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ATIT 2022 Exam Centres
List of ATIT Centres 2022 both online and offline for the exam is mentioned below:
ATIT Online Test Centres
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||01|
|NEW DELHI & NCR||08|
ATIT 2022 Highlights
Candidates must go through the ATIT entrance exam basic information given below:
ATIT 2022 Basic Details
ATIT full name
|Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE)
|4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs|
ATIT Official website
|Online and Offline Both|
|Offer admission in 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs|
Counselling for ATIT 2022
Mode of Counselling for ATIT 2022: Offline in the counselling venue
Candidates who satisfy the the declared eligiblility criteria for ATIT 2022 exam will be called in for the counselling procedures in the counselling process. Those candidates need to download the call letter for counselling which states/specifies the time, date and venue of ATIT 2022 counselling process .
Successful candidates must state their choice as preferred campus and branch while registering for ATIT 2022 counselling process. Respective candidates must carry all the required documents in the original form as well as photocopy for verification as stated by the University and attend the counselling process in person. After the allotment of seats to all respective candidates, they are required to verify the seat by paying the specified admission fee.
Candidates need to carry the following documents as required at Counselling venue during the counselling process,
- ATIT 2022 call letter
- Proof of ATIT score /JEE Main score(scorecard)
- Marksheets of class 10th and certificate
- Marksheets of class 12th and certificate
- Birth Certificate of the respective candidate
- Migration or Transfer Certificate of the respective candidate
- Completion certificate from concerned board of qualifying exam
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is established in 1956 as deemed to be a university under section 3 of the UGC act. University is a member of the association of Indian Universities(AIU) and the association of commonwealth universities. It is situated at Shankrapalli, Hyderabad, Telangana.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is an entrance exam that provides admission to the candidates in 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs in various campuses of ICFAI University. ITSAT is also known as ATIT(Admission Test for ICFAI Tech). This exam conducts in offline as well as in online mode so candidates can select the mode as per their comfort. This entrance exam conducts to offer admission across the country twice a year.