BHU PET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021. Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test is organised for those seeking to make a career in various post-graduation courses offered by Banaras Hindu University. The application form for entrance exam can be submitted in online mode while the fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. Candidate can read details related to BHU PET Application Form 2021 from the following article.
BHU PET 2021 Important Dates
Tentative dates related to BHU PET Registration Form 2021 for various courses are given in the following table:
PET 2021 Application Form Dates
| Events||PET Dates|
|Online Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|End of Online application||To be announced|
|BHU Exam Date 2021||To be announced|
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
BHU PET 2021 Application Form
Banaras Hindu University will release its BHU PET 2021 registration form online. Candidates can check the following points regarding Application Form:
- Candidates can register for the PET program in Online Mode Only.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website and then register themselves.
- For Filling the application form, Candidates have to give their valid Email and Contact number.
- After filling all the necessary details required in the registration form, candidates have to make the payment of application fee and submit the BHU PET registration form.
- The application fee for is non-refundable.
- Once the successful payment is done, then only registered candidates have advised a printout of the confirmation page.
Documents to Keep Handy While Filling BHU PET Application Form 2021
Applicants must keep the following documents ready for filling application form of BHU PET 2021.
Scanned copy of passport-sized photograph and coloured photograph in .jpeg format. File should be less than or equal to 100 KB
Scanned copy of signature in blue/black pen on white sheet of paper in .jpeg format. File should be less than or equal to 100 KB
A valid Email ID
A valid Mobile number
Netbanking or Debit card/Credit card
Details to be filled in BHU PET 2021 Application Form
Some of the particulars required in BHU PET 2021 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent's / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number
- Exam Centre
BHU PET 2021 Application Form Fee
Candidate can check the BHU PET Application Form Fee 2021 for various category given in a table below:
BHU PET 2021 Registration Fee
|Other courses||For MBA & MBA IB|
|SC/ST/PwD candidates||Rs. 300||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other candidates||Rs. 600||Rs. 2000/-|
Modes of Payment
The Application Form Fee can be paid in the following ways:
- When the candidate has filled up the application form in online mode, he/she have the following options for payment of Registration Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
Online payment can be made by credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Offline payment of BHU Post-graduation Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day). After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited.
How to fill the BHU PET 2021 Application Form?
Before filling the form must check the eligibility criteria. The candidate will require the following particulars for filling the BHU PET 2021 Application Form:
- A permanent mobile number
- An active Email ID
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Marksheets of class 10, 12 and Graduation (as per specialisation)
- National Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID or any other proof
- Category certificate, if required
- Banking details if candidate opt for online fee payment
The steps to complete the BHU PET 2021 Application Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- This step involves verification of Candidate‟s email id and mobile number.
- As all-important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number, candidates are advised to give their active email id/ mobile number.
Step 2: Filling Application Form 2021
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification details, and Contact details.
- Check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, Enter the security code given in the window.
- For verification, following photo identification documents are allowed by university norms:
- (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
BHU PET Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (length x height)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
Step 4: BHU PET Application Fees Payment
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page and then pay the registration fee.
- Save a soft copy of the receipt of the transaction and print it out for future reference.
BHU PET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for BHU PET 2020 can be download from the BHU Entrance Test Portal around one week prior to the exam by providing the unique registration ID allotted to them/ email id registered at the time of online submission of application form. Only those eligible candidates who will apply for BHU PET 2020 application form can able to download the hall ticket. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the BHU PET 2020 without a valid Admit Card.