BHU RET 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Banaras Hindi University(BHU) on its entrance test portal in the Mid of October 2020, after the successful submission of the form. Candidates can download their BHU RET 2020 admit card by entering their email id or registration id on the website of the authorised body. All the applicants must go to the BHU RET 2020 exam centre along with their RET admit card only as without it entry would not be possible. For more information regarding BHU RET admission ticket candidates can refer to this page below.
BHU RET 2020 Admit Card Dates
BHU releases the admit card for RET on its entrance test website. Applicants must download their hall ticket on particular BHU Admit card date:
BHU RET 2020 Hall Ticket
|Downloading Admit Card for RET/M.Phil./Integrated M.Phil.||Mid of October 2020|
|Last date to download BHU RET Admit Card 2020||Last week of October 2020|
|BHU RET 2020 exam dates||Last week of October 2020|
On the release of the official notification of the BHU RET exam 2020, the BHU Admit card date will be updated here, hence stay connected to know the same.
BHU RET 2020 Admit Card
BHU RET 2020 Admit Card will be released on the site of the BHU entrance test and after which it can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admission card for RET 2020:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the official website only. It will be given on the release of the same.
- Admit card would not be sent to the individuals by post or email.
- An SMS alert will be sent on the registered mobile number, hence valid number should be given while form filling.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then they must contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone Numbers(will be provided in future).
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be carried to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- The admit card/admission ticket of BHU RET must be carefully preserved by the Candidate until the admission process gets over.
How to Download BHU RET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the hall ticket of BHU RET:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of BHU Entrance Test.
- Step 2: A link will be provided to download the hall ticket on the home page, click on the same.
- Step 3: Submit the all required details - email id or registration id.
- Step 4: Admit card will be displayed, download the same and get the print out of it.
Details of BHU RET 2020 Admit Card
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card on receiving it for all the entries made therein:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Course Code
- Date and Time of the test
- Center name
- The venue of the test
- Important instructions for the candidates
Note - A passport size photograph be affixed on hall ticket before going to the exam hall.
What to do in case of Discrepancy in BHU RET 2020 Admit Card?
The applicants must check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully and if he/she finds any issue then it must be brought to the notice of Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
- Please provide the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted while sending the issue of the hall ticket to the authority.
Important Instructions for BHU RET 2020 Examination Hall
Those seeking to appear for the RET/M.Phil. the test must keep in mind below important points:
- Must carry the printout of the BHU RET 2020 admit card with the original national id proof.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the start of the Entrance Test.
- Each candidate should find out and occupy their allotted computer only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the computer on his/her own, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination room.
- The applicants can leave the room only when the exam gets over.
- Calculators/watch calculators, electronic diary, pager, mobile phones, earphones, alarm clock, digital watches with memory, slide rule, etc. or any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall. Also, carrying of licensed weapons, firearms, tools which can be used as lethal weapons are not allowed in the examination hall.