BHU RET 2020 Application Form will be made available on the web portal of the Banaras Hindu University-Entrance Exam. The form can be submitted online only and the application fee mode is accepted both online and offline. No other mode would be accepted by the authority. The Banaras Hindu University Research Entrance Test is organised once a year at the National level to offer admission to the candidates in Doctor of Philosophy/Vidyāvāridhi Degree in many disciplines such as Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Agronomy, Food Science & Technology, Horticulture, Genetics & Plant Breeding, etc. The RET exam is expected to be held in October 2020(as per the previous year's date). Applicants can go through the complete article to know the detailed information about the RET 2020 exam.
BHU RET 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates must know the start and last dates of the application form to avoid the last-minute rush. The dates of BHU RET 2020 Application form can be checked below in the given table:
BHU RET 2020 Registration Dates
|Availability of RET/M.Phil./ /Integrated M.Phil. Online Form ||Mid of September 2020|
|Last date for online submission of application forms||First week of October 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test of RET/M.Phil./Integrated M.Phil.||Last week of October 2020|
Stay connected to know the updates related to the BHU form date 2020 for RET exam.
BHU RET 2020 Application Form
Before filling the form the candidates must make sure that they fill the same on the portal of the competent authority only. Applicants can read the below instructions before filling:
- The application form for BHU RET 2020 shall be available in the online mode only.
- The candidates are required to register using valid email ID and contact number that shall stay authentic to them till the end of the admission process.
- All the details must be filled carefully by the candidates to avoid rejection.
- Applying multiple times or trying to apply using the same email ID for multiple applications shall not be entertained and are deemed to be rejected.
- The candidates have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature along with the application form, hence, must keep it ready before the commencing the process.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in copy for all future uses.
Documents to be uploaded in the RET 2020 Application Form
The candidates will require below mentioned mandatory documents to be uploaded in the form:
- The previous degree marks sheet or sample of the same
- Any national id proof
- Payment details as per the method of payment
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature of the required size
Guidelines to upload the Photo and Signature
- The dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Scanning resolution should be within 100 dpi.
- File size should be less than 100 KB.)
- It should be in JPEG/JPG format.
Details to be filled in the BHU RET 2020 Application Form
To get eligible to apply for the RET 2020 exam the candidates will have to fill the below details in the registration form:
- Personal details
- Parents/Guardian details
- Academic details
- Marks of the qualifying degree needed to be eligible
- Payment details
BHU RET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check the RET 2020 application fee details below in the given points:
BHU RET 2020 Enrollment Fees
|Open category candidates||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 300/-|
Modes of Payment - Fee can be paid through both modes Offline and Online.
- Online - Through credit card/ debit card via payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Offline - Through Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank. It can be downloaded from the BHU Entrance Test Portal.
Note - Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
How to Apply for BHU RET 2020?
Below are the steps mentioned through which the form can be filled to apply for RET 2020 exam.
Step 1 - Registration
Below are the registration points:
- Visit the official portal of the BHU-Entrance exam.
- Click on the link given to apply for RET.
- Click on " Register Yourself " link.
- Fill in the details - email id, password, name, DOB, parents name, address and mobile number.
- Then submit the details.
Note - Details submitted for registration can not be changed later.
Step 2 - Activation and validation of Registration
On successful submission of registration details, a confirmation message would be shown on the screen.
- An email will be sent on registered mail id and validation code on registered mobile number.
- Click on this activation link to confirm and complete the registration process. This confirmation and activation link e-mail might land up in "Spam or Junk folder".
- On clicking the activation link, validation page will be opened in which candidates are required to give the validation code sent on registered mobile number.
- On successful validation, My Application Section will be redirected. Select the course and start filling up the application form online.
Step 3 - Fill up the Application form
After adding the course of a choice, application form page will be visible to be filled.
- Fill in the remaining details like academic details, select the city for the test, etc. and then submit the details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
Step 4 - Make the fee Payment
- Click the 'Make Payments' Icon from the 'Dashboard'.
- Select the application for which an entrance test fee has to be paid and by clicking the checkbox given in the extreme right column, fee can be paid.
- Pay the fee as per the available mode as mentioned above in the fee section.
Step 5 - Check the application status
By below points status of the filled application can be checked:
- Go to 'My Applications' section using the dashboard.
- Applicants can see Application Status column shows 'Entrance Test Fee Paid' and a payment id has appeared under 'Payment Id column'. It means that the application has been successfully submitted.
BHU RET 2020 Test Centers
The BHU RET (CBT) would be conducted in 115 cities across the country. The aspirants can select the maximum 5 preferable exam centers from the given list:
|Karnataka ||Mangaluru (Mangalore) |
|Hubballi (Hubli) |
|Mysuru (Mysore) |
|Delhi||New Delhi |
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur |
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand ||Bokaro Steel City|
|Meghalaya ||Shillong |
|Nagaland ||Kohima |
|Punjab || Bhatinda |
|Tamil Nadu ||Salem |
|West Bengal||Asansol |