BHU UET 2020 Provisional Answer key has been uploaded. Candidates can register their challenge by 11:00 PM of 11 September, 2020. Separate links for challenging Question/Answer keys under UET 2020 has been provided on the web portal. Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) every year for the candidates who are seeking admissions in Undergraduate courses in the university. Candidates can apply online for BHU UET 2020, which going to conducted online in CBT(Computer-Based Test) mode Admission for the undergraduates will be considered based on 12th standard marks, entrance exam merit and availability of seats in a particular course. The examination takes place in several parts of India. Also, candidates must go through the complete article to know more about BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020.
- BHU has released the provisional answer key on the official website for the test dates 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 31 August 2020.
- The candidates can raise the challenge against it until 11 September 2020.
BHU UET 2020 Important Dates
To know the BHU UET 2020 exam dates, candidates can check the tables below:
|BHU UET 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of online application form||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form|29 February 12 March 2020
|Application portal reopens for registered candidates||20 to 21 March 2020|
|Date of availability of admit card||21 August 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||To be Announced|
Check BHU UET 2020 exam dates for each course is given below:
|LLB (Hons)||27 August 2020|
|B.P.Ed Theory, BFA (Theory)||31 August 2020|
|BPA||31 August 2020|
B.Ed Maths, B.Ed Spl Education, B.Ed Humanities & Social Sciences
B.Ed Language, & B.Ed Sc.
|30 August 2020|
|B.Com (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) Financial Markets Mgt ||09 September 2020|
|B.Sc Hons. (Ag), BA.LLB Hons.||11 September 2020|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Biology, B.Sc (Hons) Maths||09 September 2020|
|BA (Hons.) Arts, BA (Hons.) Social Sciences||14 September 2020|
|B.Voc (Retail & Logistics Management, Hospitality|
& Tourism Management, Modern Office Management,
Fashion Design & Event Management
|10 September 2020|
|B.Voc (Food Processing &|
Management, Medical Lab Technology)
|14 September 2020|
|Shashtri hons||18 September 2020|
Download BHU UET 2020 Revised Schedule Pdf
BHU UET 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of BHU UET 2020 releases on the official website at bhuonline.in under the login of the candidates. The key will have the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. The marking scheme decides the overall score of the candidate on the basis of which the merit is prepared.
Marking Scheme of the written exam
Correct response will be given + 3 marks & for each wrong response 1 marks will be deducted.
Challenging BHU answer key: BHU also provides the opportunity to challenge the answer key if a candidate is not satisfied the released key. The final result is produced after considering the challenges that are raised by the candidates. All challenges are to be submitted using the online portal and no challenge is accepted via email or post. The challenges made by the candidates are reviewed by the subject expert(s) of the University. If changes are required then a final answer ey is uploaded.
Challenge fee: Rs.100/- (one hundred only) must be paid using Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking
BHU UET 2020 Result
The University tentatively will be announcing the BHU UET 2020 result in May 2020. The BHU result of UET 2020 will be available online on the official website of the Bharat Hindu University.
- Candidates can download their respective result with the help of registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- After getting the respective results, take a printout of the same and keep it safely for further process.
- Successful candidates who secured good mark will further need to appear in the counselling process for getting admission in the desired course.
BHU UET 2020 Counselling Process
The shortlisted candidates of UET 2020 will then be called for the BHU UET 2020 counselling process. The availability of seats will be given the meritorious students by their specific courses chosen by them. Do not forget to bring the original documents and the photostats of them for the verification process.
BHU UET 2020 Admit card
The BHU UET 2020 Admit card will be available on the official website after the submission of the application correctly. Information about BHU Entrance Test hall ticket is given below:
- The candidates will only be getting the admit card one or two weeks before the examination.
- For downloading the UET 2020 Admission Ticket, the given registration ID allotted at the time of form submission is required.
- The admit card will be consisting of all the relevant information and instruction with complete address of exam venue including the name of course.
Document for Identification:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Admit card issued by Boards (For students participating in 12th exam)
BHU UET 2020 Exam Pattern
Desirous aspirants appearing in the BHU Entrance Exam 2020, must be aware of the BHU UET 2020 exam pattern and syllabus. It is always helpful to be prepared for any of the entrance exams because the chance of success gets increased. It is important to mention that syllabus for every paper may vary according to the course chosen. Check the following information about the BHU Entrance Test 2020 Paper pattern:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam is an offline entrance exam i.e. Pen and Paper-based.
- Time Allotted: The duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Number of Questions: A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: BHU UET paper will be of 450 marks in total. It means each question will be carrying 3 marks each.
- Marking Scheme: Negative marking is applicable in this exam and for every wrong answer, there is a deduction of 1 mark each.
- Only participating in the entrance test does not mean that the candidate is considered eligible for the specified course, he/she should qualify the entrance test and also meet other eligibility criteria as well.
BHU UET 2020 Syllabus
The BHU UET 2020 Syllabus for the entrance examination is as per below:
- General Awareness & Current affairs
- Current affairs.
- Indian history after independence.
- Indian politics.
- Medical science
- Important dates & years in Indian history.
- Legal Knowledge
- Indian constitutional law.
- Constitutional rights.
- Fundamental rights.
- Intellectual property rights.
- Logical reasoning.
- Critical reasoning.
- English Comprehension
- Spelling corrections
- Word usage
BHU UET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for BHU UET 2020 application form
through the Banaras Hindu University official website. The UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) application form is available from 30 January 2020 to 12 March 2020. Check the guidelines about BHU Registration 2020 given below:
- To fill the application form, the aspirant is required to make use of the online portal and seek the form.
- Fill all the relevant details which are required to be filled.
- Upload scanned photograph [( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB] and Signature [( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB] in prescribed format.
- Ensure to verify the details before submitting the form.
- Once the details are verified, submit the form.
- Always keep a copy of the form before submission.
BHU UET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 application fee can be paid online as well as offline.
- Aspirants can pay the online application fee through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The offline application fee can be paid through Challan made from any branch of HDFC bank only.
The fee structure for all the courses are:
BHU UET Examination Fee
For all courses (except Shastri Hons.)
Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300 for SC/ ST)
Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150 for SC/ ST)
For more than one course (extra fee)
Rs. 300/- (Rs.150 for SC/ ST)
NOTE: The application fee will be non-refundable in any of the cases.
BHU UET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check BHU UET 2020 Eligibility before filling the application form. If a candidate found ineligible, he/she may be disqualified and will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The eligibility criteria for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test is given below:
For BA Course
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed the 10+2 level with Economics/Commerce/Finance/Computer Science subjects.
For B.Com Course
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 22 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For LLB Course
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Graduation degree in B.Sc. / BA/ B.Com from any recognized university/ institutes.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Marks: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
BHU UET 2020 Exam Centres
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test is going to take place in almost 200 cities in the country. Below is the list for same:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Andhra|
|Lakshadweep Island||Madhya Pradesh||Maharashtra|
BHU UET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the below-given information about BHU Undergraduate Entrance Exam 2020:
Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test
BHU UET 2020
Banaras Hindu University (BHU Varanasi)
B.Sc., B.Com Courses
BHU UET Official Website
Stay connected for more updates regarding BHU UET 2020.
About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), formerly known as Central Hindu College, is a public central University in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded on 04 February 1961 by Madan Mohan Malaviya and Annie Besant. BHU claims the title of the largest residential university in Asia as it resides more than 30000 students on the campus. Banaras Hindu University
is organised into 6 institutions and 14 faculties (Streams).
Name of the BHU Institutes
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-BHU)
- Institute of Science (ISC)
- Institute of Agriculture Sciences (IAS)
- Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS)
- Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development (IESD)
- Institute of Management Studies (FMS, BHU)