BCECE UGMAC 2021 Application Form i.e., Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling Application will be released by BCECE. It offer admission in 1st year of the MBBS / BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses. Candidates can get into under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna of Bihar State. Candidates need to appear in the NEET UG exam to apply for admission to BCECE UGMAC 2021 Exam. In this article, the candidate will find the information about the BCECE UGMAC 2021 including Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, etc.
BCECE UGMAC 2021 Application Form Important Dates
Candidates can check the following BCECE UGMAC 2021 important dates related to application form from below table:
BCECE UGMAC 2021 Important Dates
|BCECE UGMAC 2021 Registration form||November 2021|
|Closing date of registration of fill-up form||November 2021|
|Closing date of registration (through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)||November 2021|
|Online Editing of Application Form||November 2021|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2021||November 2021|
|Proposed date of Counselling||December 2021|
BCECE UGMAC 2021 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- The candidates will have to register the Application form for admission into BCECE UGMAC 2021 Exam.
- The BCECE UGMAC 2021 Application form can be filled either in online or offline mode.
- The fill-out form should be submitted before or till the due date of the 13th of November 2021.
- The registration form fills the personal, valid Email ID, active contact number qualification, and academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph & signature in the mentioned JPG format.
- The prescribed amount needs to be remit using online mode via Credit card/Debit card, net banking, or by NEFT Challan.
- All candidates seeking admission have to pay the amount to register successfully.
BCECE UGMAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding BCECE UGMAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applier wants to apply should be resident of Bihar will be given admission under 85% state quota seats.
- Qualification: Aspirants have to pass the tenth &twelfth class from any recognized University held by CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Mandatory subjects: candidates have to pass the exam with mandatory subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- Percentage: Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks (for SC/ST/OBC category- 40% marks and Gen-PWD category- 45% marks) acquire together in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Age limit: there is no Upper-lower age criteria is mentioned to apply.
- candidate has to appear the net 2021 entrance exam and have to secure a minimum of 50% (for UR-PwD- 45% marks, and SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD& OBC- PwD- 40%marks).
How to Apply for BCECE UGMAC 2021?
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for BCECE UGMAC 2021 Application Form:
- To enter in offer courses, candidates have to register the Application form for admission in BCECE UGMAC 2021 Examination.
- The candidate is required to go throughout the instruction to complete the admission procedure of BCECE UGMAC 2021.
- As per preference select the application form and fill the details such as candidate’s full name, parent name, Gender, Birth of Date, residential address, valid Email ID, active contact number, category, etc.
- Provide the details like the score of NEET (UG)-2021, Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam, and Download & print of Online filled Application Form (Part A& Part B) of UGMAC-2021 and many more.
- After completing the form take the printed copies of the fill-up Application form for further reference.