BLAT 2021 Application Form is available from 14 August to 06 September. The candidates can apply online only. BLAT 2021 is a university-level examination which will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to offer admission in its 5-year BBA LLB program. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the complete information related to BLAT 2021 application form.
BLAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to BLAT 2021 are mentioned below, Candidates are requested to refer to the table to stay updated with the complete information.
BLAT 2021 Registration Schedule
|Online application form start to submit||14 August 2021|
|Submit application form Last date||06 September 2021|
BLAT 2021 Application Form
The BLAT 2021 Application form can be filled online. It is required for the Candidates to note that they must check for the eligibility criteria carefully before they start filling the BLAT 2021 Application form.
- The BLAT 2021 application form would be released by the Banaras Hindu University on their official website.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the BLAT 2021, will have to fill the application form.
- It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to fill all the required information in the application form as per the guidelines mentioned in their documents.
- The Size and Format of the required documents are to be kept in mind while candidates are filling the application form.
- Note that the Application Fee once paid would not be refunded.
Documents required to fill BLAT 2021 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. candidates are required to have a valid email address and mobile number to fill the form.
The application form would be available only for a particular period span. The candidates are required to fill the form within the stipulated time given.
The candidates will have to upload the documents in a particular format. The documents that are required to fill the form are mentioned below:
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph in JPEG format in the prescribed specifications.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Copy of reservation category certificate( if the candidate belongs to any reserved category).
- An identification document such as:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter Id issued by the Election commission of India.
- Bank passbook affixed with photograph
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Any other valid government Id
- Admit card issued by the concerned boards (students appearing in class 12).
BLAT 2021 Application Fee
After filling the form, the aspiring candidates are required to submit the BLAT 2021 application fees if they wish to complete all the procedures to submit the application form for their examination. The application fee for the BLAT 2021 application form is categorized as for the general category and SC/ST category.
BLAT 2021 Application fees
Mode of Payment:
The application fees can be paid for submitting the form through the following modes:
Online: Fees can be paid via net-banking/credit card/debit card through payment gateway available on the portal after submission of details.
Cash payment: Another mode of payment through which the candidate can pay the application fee is through ‘challan’ in any branch of HDFC bank(the facility is only available during banking hours).
- In this mode, after filling the application form and it’s submission, the challan can be printed on the portal.
- The printout of the challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of Banaras Hindu University in which the amount of challan will be deposited.
- The candidate is then required to visit any branch of HDFC bank of his/her choice to deposit the requisite fee amount of the bank.
- The bank will then retain one fold of the challan and its second fold containing the necessary fee payment details will be given back to the candidate.
How to Apply for BLAT 2021?
The candidates applying for the examination exam are required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the BLAT 201 application form.
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Click on the ‘apply for admission’ button available at the homepage of the official website of BHU to register for the exam.
- On clicking, candidates will be redirected to a new page asking for various details.
- Candidates have to fill the basic details such as name, a valid Email-id, gender, mobile number. And click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- A registration id and password will also be generated and will be sent to the candidate via email and SMS.
- Click on the activation link received in the e-mail. The account will not be activated until clicked by the candidate.
Filling the Details in the Application Form
- After getting the login credentials, candidates can now login to their account with the help of a registration id and password.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to fill the details required like
- The candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Permanent address and correspondence address.
- Eligibility details
- Choice of examination cities
- After successfully filling up the “Identification Details Form”, Submit the identification details.
After filling in the “Identification Details Form”, Candidates will be directed to another page with the title “status of submitted applications”.
- Select the course type and course name and then click on the “check eligibility” button.
- If the candidate is eligible, then He/she can proceed further by clicking the “Add Course” button.
Uploading the Image/Documents
The applicants will have to upload the following documents while filling the form in the prescribed format only:
- Scanned images of the passport-sized coloured photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
Candidates can refer to the table given below for specifications and format of BLAT 2021 for uploading documents.
(4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
Less than 100kb/JPEG
(4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
Less than 100kb/JPEG
Documents should be in the prescribed format only while uploading them in the application form.
Payment of Application Fee.
The fees would be paid through both online modes as well as offline mode. Note that the candidate will have to complete the payment of the application form before the last date of filling the form.
Preview and Submitting the Application Form
- After completing all the stages, candidates can preview and edit the details(if needed) in the next stage by clicking the “preview and confirm submission”.
- Now, Applicants are required to submit the form and note down the registration number for future reference.
- Once the form is submitted, the applicant will need to check the status of the form.
- There is no correction window available. So, candidates are requested to fill in the details correctly as no chance of correction will be available after the submission of the form.
BLAT 2021 Admit card
Exam authorities will upload the admit card of BLAT 2021 on the BHU entrance portal and also send it to the registered email id of the candidate. The BLAT 2021 admit card will be released about a week prior to the exam and is mandatory for appearing in the exam. It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, date and time of exam, and also exam centre details.