BLAT 2022 Results will be declared after the conduct of the Banaras Law Admission Test (BLAT) 2022. The results of the entrance exam will be declared online on the official website of the university. Candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to view and download their results by visiting the official website of the university. To check the results of the BLAT 2022 exam candidates will have to input their roll no. as given on the admit card and their date of birth. For admission to the university's law programmes, the Banaras Hindu University administers the BLAT law entrance test. Applicants are chosen based on their BLAT exam scores and must have completed their final qualifying degree. For undergraduate and postgraduate entrance, BHU holds two separate tests. UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) for undergraduate admission and PET (Postgraduate Entrance Test) for postgraduate entrance (Postgraduate Entrance Test).
BLAT 2022 Results
- The BLAT exam result will be available shortly after the exam.
- Admissions will be granted based on the candidates' grades and rank.
- Every category will have its own cut-off and ranking (General, SC, ST, OBC, Employee ward, Visually impaired, Hearing impaired, and Orthopaedically impaired).
- Applicants can proceed with their admissions process based on their category rank.
- Further details about the admission process shall be intimated by the university.
BLAT Cutoff 2022
The university will announce the BLAT 2021 cutoff scores for admission to the 5-year integrated law degree for every category. The BLAT 2020 cutoff is the last score (or rank) for which the university offers admission. As a result, if a candidate's score or rank falls below the threshold, he or she will be denied a seat. The BLAT cutoff for 2021 will be determined by a number of parameters such as the number of applicants, the number of seats available, the candidate's category, and so on. If any of the factors on which the cutoff is based changes, the cutoff is expected to change as well. If a university decides to raise the number of seats available, the cutoff will be reduced, but other factors will remain unchanged.