CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form will be released in April 2023 in online mode. Christian Medical College Vellore Entrance Exam is a university-level exam is conducted to offer the postgraduates courses like diploma in medical, MHA, MSc, MPH and other courses. Candidate has to submit the application correctly on the main website to attend the CMC Vellore PG admission 2023 examination. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the CMC Vellore application form 2023.
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates for the application form of CMC Vellore 2023 Exam in the given table below:
CMC Vellore 2023 Registration Dates
|Starting of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for document upload||1st week of June 2023|
|Submission of NEET scores||1st week of June 2023|
| ||Group A||Group B|
|Examination||2nd week of May 2023||2nd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of List for step – 2||3rd week of May 2023||3rd week of May 2023|
|Special test and interview (step- 2)||3rd week of July 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Result of selection||Last week of July 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Registration||3rd week of August 2023||4th week of August 2023|
|Classes begin from||2nd week of September 2023||2nd week of September 2023|
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form
Here are some important points are listed that candidate must before filling the CMC Vellore application form. All the important points for the CMC exam application form are listed below:
- Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the CMC Vellore application form.
- Fill the application online and check once before submit the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the required information and documents in the application form, the incomplete application will be rejected by the conducted authority.
- Candidate has to fill the application fee otherwise the application number or hall ticket will not be generated for the candidate.
- Candidate must be registered with the valid Email and password so maybe conducted authority will use the email for the future communication.
- If any candidate applying for more than one course then, the candidate must list the courses in the order of preferences.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form
Candidates make sure to submit all the listed documents in the CMC Vellore application form 2023:
- Candidate's recent clicked coloured photograph with the light background.
- Candidate's signature.
- Copy (Not Original) of caste certificate.
- Candidates form for Undergraduate College recommendation for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates.
- Candidates form for College of Nursing recommendation along with required enclosures/certificates.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form?
Here are all the steps are listed to fill the application form for the CMC Vellore PG Admission 2023 examination which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website of the CMC Vellore. ---> "CMC official Website"
- Step 2: Click on the "Admission 2023" button on the main page.
- Step 3: On the next page choose the course and click on the selected course.
- Step 4: New window will appear, click on the "Candidate Registration" button on the window.
- Step 5: Read all the instruction before applying for the CMC Vellore 2021 application and after reading all the instruction then click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Step 6: Fill the registration form and the details to fill are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Step 7: Check the filled information is correct or not and after that click the "Register" button.
2. Filling the Application Form
The candidate makes sure to fill the application form properly as described in given steps below:
- Step 1: Log in with the Registered ID and password on the official website to fill the application form.
- Step 2: Application form of the CMC Vellore PG examination will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Fill the application form and the details which have to fill are listed below:
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
- Education Details
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay the Application Form fee for the CMC Vellore examination.
- Step 6: Recheck the complete application form and after that click the "Submit" button.
Note: Candidate can't make any changes in the application form once the submission got finished.
3. Upload the Required Documents
The candidate makes sure to upload the required documents for before submitting the application form otherwise uploading the documents application form will be rejected by the conducted authority. All the documents for the CMC application form are listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked coloured photograph with the light background in the JPG/JPEG format and the size should not be more than 80KB and specifications for the photograph: Width–150 pixels and Height–150 pixels.
- Candidate's signature which should be scanned in the JPG/JPEG format and the size should not be more than 50KB and specifications for photograph: Width–150 pixels and Height–50 pixels.
- Caste Certificate (Scanned).
- Applicants form for Undergraduate College recommendation for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates.
- Applicants form for College of Nursing recommendation along with required enclosures/certificates.
4. Fee Payment
Candidate can pay the fee of application form through both online and offline modes for the CMC Vellore 2023
application form and both modes are listed below:
- Offline Mode: Applicants can pay the application fee as a challan at no extra cost which will be issued by any ICICI bank. While submitting the application form, pay the application form fee along with it as the soft copy by mention FC-CMC-V on the challan and send the original challan at the CMC Vellore office before the 02 April 2023.
- Online Mode: Candidate can pay the application fee through the online payments by using the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
The application form fee includes the basic administrative fee which is Rs.800/- and it is mandatory to submit for the application form. The application form fee structure for the CMC Vellore PG admission examination is given in the table below:
CMC Vellore 2023 Application Form Fee
|Diploma in Nursing and other AHS Diplomas/Fellowships||Rs. 100/-|
|MPH and MSc||Rs. 500/-|
CMC Vellore 2023 Examination Centres
Here are all the exam centres for CMC Vellore are given in the list below:
CMC Vellore 2023 Admit Card
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2023
will be released online on the official website. All the candidates are advised to fill their registered ID and password to download the admit card. The candidate must carry the hardcopy of the admit card and one ID proof for the candidate's verification along with the admit card at the examination centre.