CSE 2020 Admit Card for Prelims Examination has been released on 01 September by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website. Candidates can download their admit card by entering registration ID and password. UPSC recruits candidates for posts of Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Services (IPS) and Central Civil Services including Indian Foreign Services with this exam. Candidates must take the print out of the Civil Service Examination 2020 Admit Card, else they are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. Read this complete article to get more information about CSE 2020 Admit Card.
- The Admit Card for CSE 2020 Prelims has been released on 01 September 2020.
CSE 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of CSE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of CSE 2020
|Starting date of application form||12 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||03 March 2020|
|Issue of admit card for Prelims 2020||01 September 2020|
|Date of exam||04 October(Prelims) and 08 January(Mains)|
All the above dates are taken from the notification section of the official website.
CSE 2020 Admit Card
Basic instructions for candidates regarding CSE 2020 admit card are listed below.
- All candidates must download their hall ticket from the official website only. Any candidate will not get its admit card through speed post.
- Candidates must take at least two-three print outs of it for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on their CSE 2020 admit card. If they found any mistake, then they have to contact immediately to the official authority of CSE.
- It is mandatory that all candidates have to carry their admit card in the exam centre. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must keep their admit card with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.
- The Admit card of CSE 2020 should not be wear or tear from any side.
How to Download CSE 2020 Hall Ticket?
In order to download CSE 2020 hall ticket, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for "CSE 2020 Admit Card" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that, a new page of the admit card will appear on the desktop screen.
Step 4. Then candidates have to enter their details such as application number, registered mobile number. After that, candidates have to click on the "submit" button.
Step 5. Now, the candidate's admit card will be open.
Step 6. Candidates are advised to check their details mentioned in the admit card and must download it in pdf format for future reference.
Details Mentioned on CSE 2020 Hall Ticket
The following are the details that would be printed on a candidate's CSE 2020 admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Enrollment number
- Date of birth(DOB)
- Father's name of a candidate
- Candidate's Photograph
- Date and timing of test
- The venue of the test centre
- General Instructions for the exam
Errors in IAS 2020 Admit Card
In case, if any candidate finds any error or discrepancy in the admit card, then have to contact the immediate authority for its solution. The following are the cases in which candidates can contact the authority.
- If there is a mistake in a candidate's name
- If a candidate's PwD or DA status is incorrect in IAS Admit Card.
- If a different exam centre is allotted to candidate other the one filled during IAS registration form.
- If a candidate's photograph is not visible or clear in the admit card.
- If a candidate is unable to download his/her admit card despite successful registration.
In the above-mentioned cases, candidates must immediately contact the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for correction.
Documents to be carried with CSE 2020 Admit Card
The following are the documents that candidates have to be carried along with CSE 2020 admit card in the examination centre.
- Candidate has to bring valid proof along with its photocopy for identification. It may be a:
- Aadhar card, or
- Passport, or
- Voter Id card, or
- Driving License, or
- Pan Card
- Candidates who have applied under the reserved categories have to carry their original copy of the Caste or Disability certificate with the admit card.
- Those candidates whose names have been changed due to procedure should also have to carry their respective documents along with their IAS 220 Admit Card.
Items not to be carried with CSE 2020 Admit Card
The following are the items that are not allowed inside CSE 2020 examination hall.
- Any electronic material such as smartwatch, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator,
- Any cheating material such as pages, pieces or bits of paper, pencil box, etc.
- Female candidates are advised not to put any Mehendi or cosmetic colour on their hands as it will cause errors while doing the digital fingerprint scan recording in the exam hall.
CSE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CSE 2020 is mentioned below.
Total number of papers: 2 - General Studies and Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
Exam Mode: Offline - Pen and paper-based test
Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
Number of questions: 100 in paper-1 and 80 questions in paper-2
Time duration: 2 hours for each paper
Language: English and Hindi