CUET 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. The entrance exam will be conducted tentatively from the month of February to July 2023. The university conducts CUET at the university level. Through Christ University Entrance Test (CUET), candidates will get admission in the fields of Engineering, Management, Science, Commerce, etc. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about CUET 2023 examination.
CUET 2023 Exam Status
The following table shows the CUET 2023 Status:
Christ University Entrance Test 2023 Status
|No official notification announce yet|
CUET 2023 Important Dates
Important dates related to CUET 2023 examination is given below for UG/PG and MBA programmes:
Exam Dates for UG & PG courses(Tentative)
|NRI Session 1||February 2023|
|NRI Session 2||February 2023|
|UG Session 1||March 2023|
|UG Session 2|
|UG Session 3||June 2023|
|UG Session 7||July 2023|
The official dates for CUET 2023 has not been released on the officail authority.
CUET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the CUET 2023 Application Form for all the UG and PG courses soon after its release. Check all the information related to CUET Registration 2023:
- The registration form is available on Christ University's official website.
- Candidates can submit the application form online as well as offline mode.
- All the details in the application form should be filled incorrectly.
- Also, need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- For offline mode, candidates have to submit the application form at the address given below:
The Office of Admissions
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Kengeri Campus
Mysore Road, Bangalore
Karnataka - 560074
CUET 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the CUET 2023 Examination Fee amounting to Rs. 5000/- through the following option:
Note: The fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
CUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria should be checked by each candidate before applying for the exam. If any candidate is found ineligible then he/she may not be allowed to appear for the Christ University Entrance Exam 2023. Check eligibility criteria for different courses below:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Should have scored 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Application appearing in the 10+2 examination in March-May 2022 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have successfully completed the 3 years diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for Lateral entry into engineering programmes.
For B.Ed Courses:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university of India (recognized by UGC) or abroad (recognised by AIU).
- Should score 50% marks or equivalent in all the subjects including languages at the undergraduate level.
- Candidates who hold a degree in B.Tech or B.E with specialisation in Science and Mathematics should have scored 50% marks in all the subjects.
- Application pursuing their final examination in March-May 2023 are also eligible to apply.
For MBA Courses:
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants who are appearing in the final semester examination in March-May 2023 can also apply for the exam.
- Also, candidates must hold a valid score of either of the exam i.e. MAT /CAT /CMAT /XAT /GMAT /GRE /ATMA.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Candidates should have passed B.Tech/ B.E with 55% marks in any discipline from any recognized university in India (UGC) or abroad (AIU) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants appearing in the final examination in March-May 2023 can also apply for the exam.
- Appearing candidates must have secured 55% marks or above in all the semesters of the undergraduate examination conducted so far.
CUET 2023 Exam Pattern
Christ University conducts its own entrance exam (CUET) to provide admission into various courses offered by the university. The CUET 2022 Exam Pattern is given below:
- Number of Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
CUET 2023 Admit Card
Christ University will release the CUET 2022 Admit Card
for MBA (Master of Business Administration) and in & for all other UG & PG courses. Check further information about CUET Hall Ticket 2021 below:
- The admission ticket will be available online mode.
- Candidates can download the E-Admit Card through the Christ official website.
- No, admit card will be sent to the applicants.
- Candidates have to carry the CUET exam ticket to the examination centre.
Christ University Result 2023
Christ University Result 2023 will be released soon for MBA, BBA, and other programs. The university, on the other hand, has revealed the semester exam results. To grant admission to various programs, the institution administers its own entrance exam (CUET). The university, on the other hand, publishes the results in the form of a merit list for selected courses. As a result, candidates can get complete information about the Christ University Entrance Result on this page.
Read more "here"
CUET 2023 Selection Process
After qualifying for Christ University Entrance Test 2023, the candidates need to appear for other rounds such as:
- Skill Assessment (Includes written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning)
- Micro Presentation (includes 90-sec presentation)
- Personal Interviews
- Academic Performance: Assessment of past performance in class 10th, 11th and 12th and also the assessment of personal interview will be done
Documents to be Carried for CUET 2023 Selection Process
While the selection process will be organised, the following documents are needed to be carried:
- Admit card of CUET
- Copy of filled–in application form signed by parent’s, guardian and candidate
- Copy of online payment acknowledgement slip / direct mode application receipt
- A valid id (Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License / Electoral ID)
- Statement of marks of class 10, 11 and 12
- Copy of transfer certificate
- Copy of migration certificate
Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS / NRI SPONSORED CATEGORY) have to submit:
- copy of passport and visa details
- candidates applying under NRI sponsored category must submit a willingness letter
- candidates applying under OCI or PIO have to produce a copy of the PIO or OCI card
CUET 2023 Highlights
Check the basic overview of the Christ University Entrance Test 2022 from the table below:
|Exam Name||CUET 2023|
|CUET Full Form||Christ University Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Christ University, Bangalore|
|Courses||UG, PG and PhD|
|CUET Official website||https://christuniversity.in/|
About Christ University
Christ University was established in the year 1969 as a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. The university is under the management of the priests of the Catholic religious order. It offers various undergraduate, post-graduate and research programmes in the disciplines like Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Commerce and Management which are nationally and internationally recognized.