The Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Gujarat PGCET) is held by the Admission Committee for Professional Degrees Gujarat (ACPC) for admission to ME, M.Tech, and M.Pharma courses offered by government and private universities throughout the state. It's a state-level engineering admissions test. The Gujarat PGCET 2022 entrance exam is expected to take place in the third week of July 2022. Interested applicants can get all the information they need about the Gujarat PGCET 2022 in details in Gujarat PGCET 2022 Details.
PGCET Gujarat eligibility requirements are one of the most important aspects of the exam that candidates must meet in order to take the exam. As a result, applicants planning to take the Gujarat PGCET in 2022 must ensure that they meet the exam's standards. The Gujarat PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria include, among other things, requirements for grades and educational qualifications. Those who do not meet the requirements will be disqualified from the Gujarat PGCET 2022 admissions process.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Gujarat PGCET 2022 are explained in the article below. Scroll down for the most up-to-date information and updates on the examination eligibility.
- Qualification Criteria: To be eligible for Gujarat PGCET 2022, students must have completed their B.E/B.Tech. in their respective fields with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates), and applicants must have completed their 10+2 and qualifying exam in the state of Gujarat.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have received at least 50 percent in the relevant discipline in their qualifying examination (45 percent for SC/ST/SEBC candidates).
- GATE: Admissions will be based on GATE scores as well. Candidates must have a valid GATE 2022 score to be considered. GATE 2022 eligible candidates must also apply online and are exempt from the Gujarat PGCET 2022.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 candidates must have the following eligibility requirements as well:
- Applicants for engineering courses must have completed a BE/ B.Tech in the relevant branch with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ SEBC candidates).
- Applicants holding a B.Pharma degree from a recognized university with at least 55 percent in aggregate (50 percent for SC/ ST/ SEBC applicants) are eligible for pharmacy courses.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Reservation Criteria
Candidates interested in taking the exam should thoroughly review the reservation structure before beginning the exam. For your convenience, we've compiled a list of the most important reservation conditions. Candidates who wish to be considered for a seat in the reserved category must apply for one in the application form. Candidates in the reserved category must present a caste certificate proving their eligibility for a reserved seat. If the candidates are proven to be manipulating certifications, they will face severe consequences. The following table lists the highlights of reservation criteria based on the number of seats reserved.
The following key points should be remembered by candidates who fall under the reservation group for Gujarat PGCET 2022:
- Candidates from the Socially and Educationally Backward class must also provide a certificate showing that they are not part of the creamy layer, in addition to their caste certificate.
- The caste certificate must be issued by a Gujarat government-appointed body, who must stamp and sign it properly. Candidates who do not produce the required documentation will be placed in the unreserved category.