Gujarat PGCET 2022 is a standard entry-level test. Every year, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) have GUJCET examinations. The Entrance Exam is intended for admission to engineering and pharmacy programs at several Gujarat colleges. To apply for a Postgraduate level study with the Gujarat PGCET exam, you must first pass a competitive exam. This entrance test will help you gain admission to many courses, but before you apply, make sure you have all the information you need. Gujarat PGCET 2022 Examination Dates, Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Test Pattern, and more are provided in detail at Gujarat PGCET 2022 Deatils.
The Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is held annually by the ACPC in Gujarat for admission to various M.E/M.Tech programmes. The exam will take place in the third week of July 2022. Aspirants seeking admission to the various courses may fill out the Gujarat PGCET application form 2022. They are, however, advised to first review the qualifying criteria to ensure that they meet them.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Form
The Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Form will be made available, and those who are interested and qualified for admission to various M. Tech courses in colleges/institutions can apply in Gujarat PGCET Application Form online manner by visiting the official website. The application form will be available on the day and time specified by the authority. To complete up the application form, applicants should provide the necessary information.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Gujarat PGCET 2022 exam must purchase a user id and a pin from any approved Kotak Mahindra Bank branch. After purchasing the user id and pin, candidates must register online on the official website, www.gujacpadm.nic.in, using the user id and pin. After registering, candidates should fill out the application form with all of the essential information.
In addition to the details, candidates must upload scanned copies of passport-size photographs in either of the jpg, png, or BMP formats with a maximum file size of 20 KB.
The most critical formality that every candidate must complete is filling out the application form. Here are some further details:
- First, purchase a Pin by paying the application form fee at various locations. To apply for website signing using a Pin, go to the official website www.gujacpcadm.nic.in.
- Select the course for which you wish to apply.
- Fill out the online application form with your information.
- After reviewing all of the information, click the 'confirm registration' button.
- Finally, print out the application form.
- After purchasing the Gujarat PGCET 2022 Pin, proceed to the online application form.
How to Apply for Gujarat PGCET 2022?
- The authorities will publish the GUJARAT PGCET 2022 Application Form on the official website.
- The GUJARAT PGCET 2022 Online Application Form, together with the relevant documents, is now being accepted for registration beginning July 20th, 2022.
- Candidates are recommended to study the instructions carefully in order to complete the GUJARAT PGCET 2022 admission procedure as quickly as possible.
- Correct information should be entered into the application form, such as the applicant's full name, parent's name, gender, birth date, residence address, valid email address, active contact number, and so on.
- Candidates must provide a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the size and format specified.
- Upload the relevant qualification details and certificate, as well as the mark sheet.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Form Important Instructions
- The application fee is Rs. 500/-, which must be paid when purchasing the Pin.
- Only cash should be used for payment.
- Candidates must send a printout of their registration details, as well as self-attested copies of any essential documents, to the designated support center.
- Document verification will also take place at the support center, therefore all candidates must have their original documents with them when they come.