Gujarat PGCET 2022 (Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) will be organised by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) tentatively in the month of August. This exam aims to enrol the qualifying candidates in Post-Graduate Engineering, Architecture & Pharma Courses. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. for admission into M.E. / M. TECH. / M. PHARM. / M. PLAN/M. Arch. The candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria to ensure their eligibility for the exam. Also, the candidates who have qualified the GATE exam will not have to appear in the PGCET exam. Read the complete article to know all about Gujarat PGCET 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check Gujarat PGCET status from below:
|Gujarat PGCET Status|
Yet to Announce
GUJ PGCET 2021 Counselling is ongoing.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the PGCET 2021 from the below-given table:
GUJ PGCET 2022 Schedule
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|GUJARAT PGCET 2021 Application Form (Online mode)||20 July 2022|
|Closing date of submission||28 July 2022|
|Exam Date||07 - 08 August 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||August 2022|
|Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round||August 2022|
|Display Result of Mock (Trial) Round||August 2022|
|Filling, change, and locking of choices by the applicants for Actual Admission Round-1||August to September 2022|
|Announcement of First Allotment List Round-1||September 2022|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees through Online payment||September 2022|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2||September 2022|
|Display of Vacancy after round 2 cancellation||September 2022|
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Gujarat PGCET Application form 2022 on the official website of conducting authority.
- Candidates firstly need to purchase PIN cover containing user Id and 14 digit PIN in cash only from designated branches of ICICI Bank.
- After that, candidates login with the user ID and PIN and register themselves.
- After registration, candidates have to fill the application form and candidates must be careful while filling the form.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their application form for future reference.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates have to purchase PIN cover in cash of Rs. 500/- which contain user Id and 14 digit PIN code.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates must buy the PIN cover through offline mode in cash from designated branches of ICICI Bank.
How to apply for Gujarat PGCET 2022?
Candidates can apply for Gujrat PGCET 2022 by following the steps given below:
- Registration: This is the first step of the application process. In this stage, the applicants have to provide the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, and e-mail id. After the successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration number, user id and password.
- Login and Filling of the application form: Candidates have to log in using the details and complete the application process. In this section, the candidates have to enter their personal, academic, qualifying exam, and other details.
- Uploading the documents: After entering all the details, applicants have to upload the recent colour passport size photograph. The picture has to be scanned properly in jpg/png/BMP format with 20 Kb file size. Candidates who are applying based on the GATE scores have to upload the GATE scorecard.
- Payment and Submission of the application fees: After uploading all the documents and certificates, the applicants have to make the payment of the application fee. The payment has to be paid online using credit/debit/internet banking. Once, the Gujarat PGCET application fee is paid, candidates have to download and take the printout of the application form.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their Gujarat PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2022 before start filling the application form. Given below are some related to eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam(in case of SC/ST category candidates need 45% marks).
- Candidates must secure valid marks in the GATE entrance exam.
Check the category wise reservation in the given below table:
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and|
orphan of any caste
|Economically weaker Section (EWSs)||10%|
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the Gujarat PGCET 2022 Exam Pattern in the given below table so that they have an idea about exam structure:
Guj PG CET Question Paper Scheme
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 marks for each correct answer|
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Syllabus
Bio-Medical Engineering Syllabus
- Analog, Digital and Power Electronics
- Basics of Modelling and Control Theory
- Microprocessor (8085) and Microcontroller (8051)
- Basics of communication and networking
- Digital Signal Processing
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Biomedical Transducers, Materials and implants
- Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Analytical and Optical Instrumentation
- Medical Imaging and Image processing.
- Bioinformatics and advance medical techniques like telemedicine, remote surgery etc.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Admit Card
Applicants can check a few basic details about Gujarat PGCET admit card 2022 below in the given points:
- Candidates will receive the admit card of Gujarat PGCET 2022 after the successful submission of the application form.
- It is important for candidates to know that a hall ticket is an important document to be carried to the exam centre on the day of the examination.
- Along with admit card/ hall ticket, candidates will have to carry a photo identity proof in original at the time of test otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The admit card/ hall ticket will contain the name of the candidate, date, time and name and complete address of the exam centre allotted etc.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Result
The result of Gujarat PGCET 2022 will be announced by ACPC authorities in the form of a merit list on its official website after the exam. Candidates who will apply through GATE and qualify in the entrance exam will be listed out in the merit list. Based on the score of the exam M.Tech programme admissions will be done. The merit list consists of scores and ranks secured by the candidates.
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be done Online or Offline modes. Check the details below:
- Those who will qualify the exam will be called for counselling and also GATE qualified candidates who will apply for admission.
- Gujarat PGCET counselling 2022 will include the following steps - mock round, first round, seat allotment result of the first round, second round, seat allotment result of the second round, third round, seat allotment result of the third round and reporting to the institute allotted.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on merit, choice filling, and availability of seats.
- Candidates accepting the allotted seats will be required to pay the prescribed fee of the Institute for confirmation of admission.
Course offered by Gujarat PGCET 2022
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Marine engineering
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering
Gujarat PGCET 2022 Highlights
The candidates can check a few basic details about GUJPGCET below in the given table:
|Exam name||Gujarat PGCET or Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test |
|Conducting body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Level ||State Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|GUJCET Official website||http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/|
|Application Link||Releasing Soon|
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
ACPC(Admission Committee for Professional Courses) shall monitor, supervise and control the entire process(application form release, admit card, entrance exam, result, counselling) of admission to the candidates who seeking admissions to the professional degree courses. The government of Gujarat had constituted two different Committees to established ACPC to regulate the admission of candidates to the degree courses respectively.