IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
will be available from Fourth week of January 2020
on the official website of Institute of Rural Management Anand. IRMASAT 2020
is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) for two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)
aspirants. The personal Interview is to be conducted from 01-03 April 2020. Candidates can go through the article below and get all information related to IRMASAT Admit Card 2020 of how to download, documents required at the time of examination and also the dates of downloading the Hall Ticket.
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
The IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidates can download their hall ticket after successful registration through online mode only. The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre, on the given Date and Shift other than that allotted to him/her in their hall ticket.
- In case, if any candidate is unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, the candidate should approach the Helpline of the IRMA Institute.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre an hours before the commencement of the examination in order to avoid any inconvenience regarding the security purpose.
- Candidates are advised to sit on that particular seat allocated to them on the day of the exam at the test centre.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer has loaded properly.
How to Download IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card Online?
Follow the steps to download the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test Admit card 2020 from IRMA Official Website:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of IRMA
- STEP 2: On the homepage, candidates will see the "Download IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: Candidates need to fill the required details such as Application Number, Password, Date of Birth (DOB) and Security Code and then click on "Login" button.
- STEP 4: The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
- STEP 5: Download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra print out of their hall ticket for future reference.
Details Mentioned in IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of IRMASAT 2020 will have the following information mentioned on it regarding the candidate and exam:
Name of the candidate
Roll number of the candidate
IRMASAT 2020 exam date and timings
Photograph of the Candidate
Signature of the Candidate
Instructions for the Examination
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card Important Points
Candidate must keep the given below points in mind in order to avoid any inconvenience regarding the AMU entrance exam:
- Candidate has to take a spare coloured passport-sized photograph of the admit card because it will be needed on the exam day as the candidates will be required to paste it on their attendance sheet.
- On the exam day, candidates must carry their AMU BA LLB 2020 admit cards as it is the hall ticket, without this no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Any mistake in the admit card should be reported to the examination/university authorities immediately so that it gets corrected on time.
- Any variation found on the day of the exam may cause the inconvenience for the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of admit card safely until the admission process at AMU is over.