IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body- Institute of Rural Management Anand. It is the main conducting authority of Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test 2020. This Entrance Exam is a state-level exam conducted once in a year - in the month of February. The candidates should know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article below to know about officially announced eligibility of IRMASAT 2020.
IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about IRMASAT 2020 Eligibility is provided in this section. The candidates must carefully go through the given below article to get the necessary information about the eligibility for IRMASAT 2020. The registration of a candidate will be rejected if he or she does not match any of the eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit - For appearing in the IRMASAT examination, Candidate does not need any age eligibility criteria. Candidate from any age group can apply for the exam.
- Nationality - All Indian citizens can apply for Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test 2020. Foreign Candidates / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) can also seek admission on the basis of various exams such as GMAT/ GRE Scores / CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 scores for PGDRM 2020-22.
- Educational requirements -
- Candidate must keep in mind that IRMASAT 2020 exam eligibility is that it applies only after the applicant has been shortlisted to appear in IRMASAT 2020 on the basis of profile or on merit score obtained in CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 exams.
- Candidate from general or OBC category must have a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from a recognised university in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percentage marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST or DAP category are given a relaxation of 5 percent marks. Those candidates should have scored at least 45 percent aggregate marks in their graduation.
- As per the university norms, candidates must have a valid score in any one of the CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 exams.
- Interested candidates who are appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the PGDRM program, but they have to fulfill the IRMASAT 2020 eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
IRMASAT 2020 Other Eligibility Criteria Informations
Candidates must keep the following points in mind regardng the eligibility of the IRMASAT 2020 exam:
- Candidate's work experience is not necessary for IRMASAT 2020 eligibility criteria. Graduates without any experiance can also apply for IRMASAT 2020.
- IRMASAT selection process 2020 encourages candidates from diverse educational streams to apply for admission at IRMA.
- There is no management quota for admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) at IRMA, Anand.