IRMASAT 2021 Application Form for FPRM course is been available online. It is also known Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test 2021 and is organized to shortlist candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in post-graduation Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) courses offered by the Institute of Rural Management Anand. Personal Interview is to be conducted on 01-03 April 2021.
IRMASAT 2021 Application Dates
Authority will announce the dates regarding the IRMASAT 2021 exams. Candidates can refer to the following table regarding the IRMASAT 2021 important dates.
|Online application form||19 October 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application form(Indian nationals)||31 December 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application form(FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored)||31 March 2021|
|Entrance Test, GD and Personal interview(Indian nationals)||28 January 2021|
|Result Declarations(Indian Nationals)||22 March 2021|
|Last date for submitting acceptance Fee of Rs. 1,00,000/-||Within one week after the result declaration|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee||Within 7 days after payment of acceptance fees|
|Personal interview((FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored)||2nd week of April 2021|
|Result Declarations(FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored)||4th Week of April 2021|
|Classes on Bridge Courses||24-30 June 2021|
|Induction Programme||01 to 09 July 2021|
|Beginning of First Term||12 July 2021|
IRMASAT 2021 Application Form
IRMA has released IRMASAT 2020 application form at their official website. Interested Candidates can check the following points regarding IRMASAT 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can register for the PET program in Online Mode Only.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and then register themselves on the Entrance Test portal created by the University to apply for the IRMASAT 2021
- For Filling the application form, Candidates have to register themselves with valid Email and Contact number.
- After filling all the necessary details asked in the registration form, candidates have to make the payment of application fee and submit the application form.
- Once the successful payment is done, then only registered candidates have advised a printout of the confirmation page.
IRMASAT 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay fees for the completion of the application form. Once the candidate paid the application fees it cannot be refunded. IRMA application fees for PGDRM course is given in the below table:
IRMASAT 2021 Registration Fee
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/DAP Category||Rs. 750/-|
|FN/OCI/PIO/CIWG/NRI/NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250/-|
IRMA application fees for FPRM course is given in the below table:
IRMASAT 2021 Registration Fee
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP Category||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can make the payment of IRMASAT 2021 through online mode by using Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply for IRMASAT 2021?
Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Details to be filled in IRMASAT 2021 Application form
Some of the particulars required in IRMASAT 2021 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent's / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Address with PIN
- ID Proof details
- Contact Details
- Exam centre
- Eligibility Details
Documents to be uploaded in the IRMASAT 2021 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of filling in details in IRMA 2021 application form. This will ensure that the candidates fill in their form quickly and error-free.
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non-creamy)/ SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
- A scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature
- Eligibility Degree Certificate
How to fill IRMASAT 2021 Application Form?
The candidate will require the following information while filling the IRMASAT 2021 registration form. The steps to complete IRMASAT 2021 Application Form Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- This step involves the registration of Candidate using their email id and mobile number.
- As all-important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number, candidates are advised to give their active email id/ mobile number.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
- Applicants will see an online application form on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification details, and Contact details.
- Check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, Enter the security code given in the window.
- For the purposes of verification, following photo identification documents are allowed by university norms:
- (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
IRMASAT Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (In pixels)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||150 x 180||100 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||150 x 70||100 KB|
Step 4: IRMASAT Application Fees Payment
- Candidate can pay the registration fee by the online mode only such as Credit card/Debit card.
- The application fee for IRMASAT 2021 is totally non-refundable.
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page and they pay the registration fee.
- Save a soft copy of the receipt of the transaction and print it out for future reference.