IRMASAT 2022 Application Form will be available online by IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand). Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test is organized to shortlist candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in post-graduation Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) courses offered by the Institute of Rural Management Anand. Read the whole article to know more about IRMASAT 2022 Registration form.
IRMASAT 2022 Application Dates
Authority will announce the dates regarding the IRMASAT 2022 exams. Candidates can refer to the following table regarding the important dates.
IRMASAT 2022 Registration Dates(tentative)
|Online application form||19 October 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application form(Indian nationals)||31 December 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application form(FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored)||31 March 2022|
|Entrance Test, GD and Personal interview(Indian nationals)||28 January 2022|
IRMASAT 2022 Application Form
IRMA has released IRMASAT 2022 application form at their official website. Interested Candidates can check the following points regarding the admission form:
- Candidates can register for the PET program in Online Mode Only.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and then register themselves on the Entrance Test portal created by the University to apply for the IRMASAT 2022
- For Filling the application form, Candidates have to register themselves with valid Email and Contact number.
- After filling all the necessary details asked in the registration form, candidates have to make the payment of application fee and submit the application form.
- Once the successful payment is done, then only registered candidates have advised a printout of the confirmation page.
Details to be filled in IRMASAT 2022 Application form
Some of the particulars required in IRMASAT 2022 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent's / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Address with PIN
- ID Proof details
- Contact Details
- Exam centre
- Eligibility Details
Documents to be uploaded in the IRMASAT 2022 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of filling in details in IRMA 2022 application form. This will ensure that the candidates fill in their form quickly and error-free.
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non-creamy)/ SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
- A scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature
- Eligibility Degree Certificate
How to fill IRMASAT 2022 Application Form?
The candidate will require the following information while filling the IRMASAT 2022 registration form. The steps to complete IRMASAT 2022 Application Form Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- This step involves the registration of Candidate using their email id and mobile number.
- As all-important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number, candidates are advised to give their active email id/ mobile number.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
- Applicants will see an online application form on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification details, and Contact details.
- Check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, Enter the security code given in the window.
- For the purposes of verification, following photo identification documents are allowed by university norms:
- (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
IRMASAT Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (In pixels)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||150 x 180||100 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||150 x 70||100 KB|
Step 4: IRMASAT Application Fees Payment
- Candidate can pay the registration fee by the online mode only such as Credit card/Debit card.
- The application fee for IRMASAT 2022 is totally non-refundable.
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page and they pay the registration fee.
- Save a soft copy of the receipt of the transaction and print it out for future reference.
IRMASAT 2022 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay fees for the completion of the application form. Once the candidate paid the application fees it cannot be refunded. IRMA application fees for PGDRM course is given in the below table:
IRMASAT 2022 Registration Fee
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/DAP Category||Rs. 750/-|
|FN/OCI/PIO/CIWG/NRI/NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250/-|
IRMA application fees for FPRM course is given in the below table:
IRMASAT 2022 Registration Fee
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP Category||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can make the payment of IRMASAT 2022 online mode by using Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking.