J&K B.Ed 2021 will be conducted in June 2021 tentatively. Jammu and Kashmir Bachelor of Education Admission will be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). The candidates will be enrolled in the B.Ed program. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. Also, the candidates must fill the application form on time. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about J&K B.Ed 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the J&K B.Ed 2021 exaam status from the below table:
Jammu and Kashmir Bachelor of Education Admission 2021 Status
|Application forms are closed.|
|Exam date||The exam date is yet to announce.|
J&K B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of J&K B.Ed 2021.
|Application start date||10 March 2021|
|Application last date||12 April 2021|
|Admit card release date||June 2021|
|Exam date||June 2021|
J&K B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The J&K B.Ed 2021 Application form was available online on the BOPEE website.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online Application Forms from the JKBOPEE official website.
- The reserved category aspirants have to upload their category certificate along with the online Registration Form;
- The candidate can change/modify their online Application Form at any time before 48
hours of the last date of submission of the application forms.
- It is in the own interest of the applicant to check before submitting the online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised, in their interest, not to share their login details with anybody.
- The applicant has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Candidate can check the status of their registration form on the official website of the BOPEE.
- If any form is not confirmed, the applicant concerned must report in the Important Projects and their Impact on State Economy of J&K State.
- Application Form will be rejected in case of an unfilled/incomplete application form.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the application for further process.
Documents to be uploaded along with Registration Form
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualifying marks certificate ( where the result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- Reserved category certificate (including Sports Certificate) as prescribed by the authority.
NOTE: The online submitted registration/application form is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage where
documents found fake/false.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Registration form fee for J&K B.E is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred only).
Mode of Payment
The Registration form fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with a credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking
J&K B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check J&K B.Ed 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu and & Kashmir.
For B.Ed(Special Education)
- Candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or the other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- The applicant must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- The eligibility is bare minimum/ provisional and must be subject to such changes/ benchmarks as may be fixed by the concerned University. The Board will, on receipt of any such
communications from the concerned authority/ university notify the same, which will govern the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern or the other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the Cluster University, Jammu governing the award of
- The applicant must have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
The aspirant appearing / appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed their qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021 is given below:
Exam Pattern for J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of the exam||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Number of Questions||180|
For every correct answer (+1) mark will be given.
There is a negative marking of (-0.25) mark for every incorrect/wrong answer.
Distribution of Marks section-wise for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021
Section-wise distribution of marks for J&K B.Ed 2021
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
J&K B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
Candidates applying for the exam can check the syllabus of the entrance exam from below:
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2021 for Aptitude for Teaching Profession
- Solving Problem of Educational
- Learner and Learning related Issues
- Goals of Education
- Role of Various Agencies and Organization in management of Education
- Issues Related to Teaching – Learning Strategies
- Handling Educational Contexts
- Learner and Learning Problems
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2021 for Reasoning
- Figure Series Completion
- Statement and Conclusion
- Figural Odd One Out
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Math Operator Replacements
- Problems on Venn Diagram,
- Arrangement Problems
- Statement and Assumption
- Direction Sense
- Problem on Ages
- Letter series Completion
- Number Series Completion
- Hidden Figure
- Numeral Odd One Out.
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2021 for General English
- Direct / Indirect Speech
- Question Tags
- Degrees of Comparison
- One word Substitution
- Singular / Plural
- Correction of Sentences
- True / False
- Active Passive Voice
- RC, Transformation of Sentences
- Jumbled Sentences
- Young Ones,
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2021 for General Awareness –
- Books and Authors of J&K,
- Constitution of India
- Climate & Crops in India,
- First in India (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries)
- History of UT of J&K State
- Important Rivers and Lakes in India, National
- Parks of J&K State
- Languages of J&K State
- Everyday Science
- National Awards – science/ Literature / Sports
- Political and Physical Divisions of World and India
- Important Dates
- Popular Names of Personalities and their Achievements/ contributions of J&K State
- SAARC, ASIAN, UNESCO, BRICS, WHO
- The Newspaper World (Current Dailies & Weeklies of India)
- Important Projects and their Impact on State
- The economy of J&K State
- Historical Places and their Importance of J&K State
- Flora and Fauna of J&K State
- The World of Sports
- United Nations Organizations Veto powers/ No. of Countries as its Members / Principal Organs and their Functions
- World Famous Awards – Science/literature / Sports.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The notification for downloading of J&K B.Ed 2021 Hall Tickets will be issued separately. Applicants can check below a few important points regarding online/electronic admits card.
- The candidates, who fail to download their admit card, must report to the office of the BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu immediately.
- The electronic Hall ticket will indicate the time, Venue and schedule of the Entrance Test.
- The Admit Card will have the space for a photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant has to affix their photograph which would then be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- A candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without an attested photograph on the Admit Card under any circumstances.
- The aspirants are advised to remain in touch with the official Website of BOPEE for updates Centre notification and other important information relating to B.Ed. Jammu BOPEE Entrance Test-2021.
- The applicant will receive SMS and/or e-mails for updates at various stage during the entire process of filling up the online application form till the selection process.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Answer Key
On the day of the exam, JKBOPEE will release J&K B.Ed entrance exam answer key on the official website in pdf form. Candidate can cross-check and calculate the score of the exam using the answer key and marking scheme. Candidates who have a complaint against the answer can send the objections along with proof and processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per question at POS Machine Srinagar/Jammu supported. Thereafter the final key will be released based on which the merit list is prepared.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Result
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Result 2021 will be declared online at the Board’s website after the successful completion of the Entrance Examination.
- An applicant who appeared for the test can check their result by entering their roll number.
- The result will be made available online as well as in both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Kashmir.
- There will be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets under any case.
- The applicant can apply for Re-totaling of marks by sending a written request along with a payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Tie Breaker Rule
The tie of the marks secured in the J&K B.Ed entrance test will be resolved in order of preference as follows:-
- Marks secured in “Aptitude for Teaching Profession”;
- The older candidate will be given priority over the younger ones.
J&K B.Ed 2021 Merit List
The merit lists of the entrance exam will be prepared based on the candidate's score in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category and each Reserved Category separately.
- In case of any subsequent vacancy/vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, the same will be filled from amongst the applicant of that particular category strictly according to merit.
- In the event of non-availability of the eligible aspirant in any Reserved Category, the unfilled vacancies will go to the Open Merit Category.
Given-below the major points in Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2021.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
In the year 2002, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Act was passed by the State Legislature and The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as setting up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently.