J&K B.Ed 2020 Application form window has been closed. Jammu and Kashmir Bachelor of Education Admission 2020 is conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). The candidates will be enrolled in the B.Ed program. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. Also, the candidates must fill the application form on time. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about J&K B.Ed 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- B.Ed(Kashmir) 2020 entrance examination scheduled to be held on 12 April 2020 has been postponed.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The notification for downloading of J&K B.Ed 2020 online/electronic admits card/Hall Tickets will be issued separately.
- The candidates, who fail to download their admit card, must report in the office of the BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu immediately.
- The electronic Hall ticket will indicate time, Venue and schedule of the Entrance Test.
- The Admit Card will have the space for a photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant has to affix their photograph which would then be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- A candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without an attested photograph on the Admit Card under any circumstances.
- The aspirants are advised to remain in touch with the official Website of BOPEE for updates Centre notification and other important information relating to B.Ed. Jammu BOPEE Entrance Test-2020.
- The applicant will receive SMS and/or e-mails for updates at the various stage during the entire process of filling up the online application form till the selection process.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 is given below:
Exam Pattern for J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of the exam||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Number of Questions||180|
For every correct answer (+1) mark will be given.
There is a negative marking of (-0.25) mark for every incorrect/wrong answer.
Distribution of Marks section-wise for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020
Section-wise distribution of marks for J&K B.Ed 2020
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
Candidates applying for the exam can check the syllabus of the entrance exam from below:
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2020 for Aptitude for Teaching Profession
- Solving Problem of Educational
- Learner and Learning related Issues
- Goals of Education
- Role of Various Agencies and Organization in management of Education
- Issues Related to Teaching – Learning Strategies
- Handling Educational Contexts
- Learner and Learning Problems
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2020 for Reasoning
- Figure Series Completion
- Statement and Conclusion
- Figural Odd One Out
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Math Operator Replacements
- Problems on Venn Diagram,
- Arrangement Problems
- Statement and Assumption
- Direction Sense
- Problem on Ages
- Letter series Completion
- Number Series Completion
- Hidden Figure
- Numeral Odd One Out.
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2020 for General English
- Direct / Indirect Speech
- Question Tags
- Degrees of Comparison
- One word Substitution
- Singular / Plural
- Correction of Sentences
- True / False
- Active Passive Voice
- RC, Transformation of Sentences
- Jubled Sentences
- Young Ones,
J&K B.Ed Syllabus 2020 for General Awareness –
- Books and Authors of J&K,
- Constitution of India
- Climate & Crops in India,
- First in India (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries)
- History of UT of J&K State
- Important Rivers and Lakes in India, National
- Parks of J&K State
- Languages of J&K State
- Everyday Science
- National Awards – science/ Literature / Sports
- Political and Physical Divisions of World and India
- Important Dates
- Popular Names of Personalities and their Achievements/ contributions of J&K State
- SAARC, ASIAN, UNESCO, BRICS, WHO
- The Newspaper World (Current Dailies & Weeklies of India)
- Important Projects and their Impact on State
- Economy of J&K State
- Historical Places and their Importance of J&K State
- Flora and Fauna of J&K State
- The World of Sports
- United Nations Organizations Veto powers/ No. of Countries as its Members / Principal Organs and their Functions
- World Famous Awards – Science / literature / Sports.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The J&K B.Ed 2020 Application form will be made available online on the BOPEE websites.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online Application Forms from the JKBOPEE official website.
- The reserved category aspirants have to upload their category certificate along with the online Registration Form;
- The candidate can change/modify their online Application Form at any time before 48
hours of the last date of submission of the application forms.
- It is in the own interest of the applicant to check before submitting the online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised, in their interest, not to share their login details with anybody.
- The applicant has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Candidate can check the status of their registration form on the official website of the BOPEE.
- If any form is not confirmed, the applicant concerned must report in the Important Projects and their Impact on State Economy of J&K State.
- Application Form will be rejected in case of unfilled/incomplete application form.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of application for further process.
Documents to be uploaded along with the Registration Form
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualifying marks certificate ( where the result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- Reserved category certificate (including Sports Certificate) as prescribed by the authority.
NOTE: The online submitted registration/application form is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage where
documents found fake/false.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
Registration form fee for J&K B.E is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred only).
Mode of Payment
The Registration form fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with a credit card/Debit Card facility.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check J&K B.Ed 2020 eligibility criteria before filling Application Form.
Candidate must be a permanent resident of the Jammu and & Kashmir.
For B.Ed(Special Education)
- Candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or the other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- The applicant must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- The eligibility is bare minimum/ provisional and must be subject to such changes/ benchmarks as may be fixed by the concerned University. The Board will, on receipt of any such
communications from the concerned authority/ university notify the same, which will govern the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern or the other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the Cluster University, Jammu governing the award of
- The applicant must have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
The aspirant appearing / appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed their qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Result
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Result 2020 will be declared online at the Board’s website after the successful completion of Entrance Examination.
- An applicant who appeared for the test can check their result by entering their roll number.
- The result will be made available online as well as in both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Kashmir.
- There will be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets under any case.
- The applicant can apply for Re-totaling of marks by sending a written request along with payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Tie Breaker Rule
The tie of the marks secured in the J&K B.Ed entrance test will be resolved in order of preference as follows:-
- Marks secured in “Aptitude for Teaching Profession”;
- The older candidate.
J&K B.Ed 2020 Merit List
The merit lists of the entrance exam will be prepared based on the candidate's score in the entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category and each Reserved Category separately.
- In case of any subsequent vacancy/vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, the same will be filled from amongst the applicant of that particular category strictly according to merit.
- In the event of non-availability of the eligible aspirant in any Reserved Category, the unfilled vacancies will go to the Open Merit Category.
Given-below the major points in Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020.
|Exam Name||J&K B.Ed 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|J&K B.Ed Official Website||https://jkbopee.gov.in|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in various B.Ed program|
Stay connected to EntranceZone for more updates regarding J&K B.ed 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
In the year 2002, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Act was passed by the State Legislature and The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as set up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently.