J&K B.Ed Application Form 2021 was released on 10 March 2021 and was closed on 12 April 2021. The Jammu and Kashmir candidates, who own B.Com. / B.A. /B.Sc. With a minimum of 50 per cent points, / B.C.A. / B.B.A, etc. and ensuring that other eligibility requirements set down by the authority were only eligible to apply for the test. To complete the application form for Jammu and Kashmir Bachelor of Education Admission 2021, applicants need to register and then fill out the information. Candidates can check how to fill Application Form, fee amount, documents needed and more details from this page.
J&K B.Ed Application Form 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the important dates related to Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed application form 2021 from below:
Given below are J&K B.Ed Dates:
|Application Form||10 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||12 April 2021|
J&K B.Ed Application Form 2021
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of J&K B.Ed entrance exam 2021 application form:
Documents to be Uploaded in J& K B.Ed Application Form 2021
Candidates had to upload the scanned images of the mentioned below documents in the application form:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Thumb Impression image
How to Apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021?
To fill out the J & K B.Ed Common Application Form (CAF) 2021, candidates applying for the B.Ed exam should follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Click on the option 'Fill application form'
- Firstly, visit the JKBOPEE web portal and then click on the connexion provided to apply for the B.Ed form.
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number and other details to generate an application number.
- The payment continues after the generation of the application number.
Step 2-Click on the option "Make Payment"
- Then, click on the link to make payment and enter the details like application number, date of birth and verification code to access payment gateways
- Then, pay Rs 1200/- through the given ways and take out the printout of the e-receipt
- Modes of Payment – Candidates have to pay the application fee through mentioned below gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 3 - Click on the “Upload Documents” option
- Login with the application number, date of birth & verification code and then upload the documents. Check the format below:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Signature/ thumb impression||JPG/JPEG||10-50 KB|
Instruction for Uploading Photograph
Step 4-Click on the option "Print Application Type"
- After that, preview the application form to verify the details.
- Then, take out the printout of the form for future references.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can only access the Admit card. Hall Ticket of B.Ed will be released on the official website jkbopee.gov.in.