J&K B.Ed Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) on its official website after the successful submission of the application form. To download the admit card, candidates will be required to enter application form and date of birth. If there is an issue in downloading the hall ticket then it can be got by paying a nominal fee of Rs 100/- to the board. Candidates must carry a coloured printout of admit card along with the blue/ black ballpoint pen. Applicants must preserve admit card till the allotment of seats/completion of selection/admission process. For more information about J&K B.Ed 2020 Admit Card read the complete article.
J&K B.Ed Admit Card 2020 Dates
Check the important dates related to Jammu and Kashmir Bachelor of Education Admission Ticket 2020 below in the given table:
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Admit Card 2020 Schedule
|Events||B.Ed Kashmir / B.Ed special||Jammu (B.Ed)|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2020 entrance exam date|12 April 2020 |21 June 2020|
J&K B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will release the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the J&K B.Ed 2020 Admit Card:
- The JKBOPEE will issue B.Ed entrance exam admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download Admit Card from the official website on entering their login id credentials i.e. application form number & date of birth.
- Also, they can get it offline on paying Rs 100/- to the board.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the board office by e-mail else it will not be responsible for any rejection or alike issues.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the photograph, paste the photo at an appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority or Gazetted officer.
- Ensure that the details mentioned on it (name, subject, Centre etc.)are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without entry would not be possible.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than the date & timing allotted to them on the hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the BOPEE.
How to download the J&K B.Ed Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 exam call letter:
Step 1 - Click on the direct link provided on this page or visit the home page of BOPEE.
Step 2 - Then click on B.Ed admit card, enter application number generated at the time of B.Ed registration, date of birth and verification code
Step 3 - Submit the details and admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 4 - Download it & take out at least 2-3 printout for future reference.
Candidates who don’t have access to the internet may get this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on the nominal fee of Rs. 100/- on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. To 4 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 4 P.M.)
How to Retrieve Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Login Details?
In case a candidate forgets his/her application number or have misplaced it then they can retrieve it by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1 – Click on the direct link given on this page and then click forgot application no. on the login page.
Step 2 – Then a new window will open, enter examination type, name, Father’s name & date of birth and verification code.
Step 3 -After that, submit the details.
Step 4- Application number will pop up note down the same and download the admit card using it.
Details Mentioned on the J&K B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details mentioned on the admit card must be valid and correct.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Photograph (paste admit card)
- Venue and address of the examination centre
- Date and Timing of the exam
What Not to Carry at J&K B.Ed Exam Centre?
While going for JKBOPEE B.Ed entrance exam, applicants are advised not to carry the following things:
- Mobile Phone
- Any textual material
- Printed/handwritten material
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculator
- Pocket transistors
- Slide rules
- No drinks and Eatables
J&K B.Ed 2020 Answer Key
After the conclusion of the exam, JKBOPEE releases B.Ed answer key at its official website, jkbopee.gov.in. It is released in pdf form, candidates can check and download the pdf as per schedule.