J&K B.Ed 2022 admission process will begin tentatively in March 2022
. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will hold the Jammu B.Ed entrance test (BOPEE). The candidates will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Education programme. The exam is given at the state level once a year. In addition, candidates must complete the application form
on time. Before completing the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet the requirements for taking the examination. Candidates who do not meet the qualifying requirements will be disqualified and will not be given a second chance. Candidates must study the entire article to learn everything there is to know about J&K B.Ed 2022
Eligibility Criteria and other relevant information.
J&K B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before completing the application form, candidates should review the J&K B.Ed 2022 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility in General
The candidate must be a long-term resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
For B.Ed(Special Education)
- Candidate must have completed a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A/B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution in accordance with the 10+2+3 pattern, or another qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of a B.Ed. Degree.
- The applicant must have received at least 45 percent of the total marks in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and at least 40 percent of the total marks in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and is subject to any changes/benchmarks imposed by the relevant University. On receipt of such messages from the relevant authority/university, the Board will inform the same, which shall control the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must have completed a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A/B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution in accordance with the 10+2+3 pattern, or another qualification recognized as equivalent under the statutes of the Cluster University, Jammu governing the award of a B.Ed. Degree.
- The applicant must have scored at least 50% of the total marks in the qualifying examination in open merit (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and at least 40% of the total marks in any reserved category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
Aspirants who are taking / have taken qualifying examinations are also eligible to take the Entrance Test, however they must have passed their qualifying examination and obtained the required percentage of marks.
J&K B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is the test pattern for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2022:
Exam Pattern for J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration of the exam||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Number of Questions||180|
For every correct answer (+1) mark will be given.
There is a negative marking of (-0.25) mark for every incorrect/wrong answer.
J&K B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for J&K B.Ed 2022 will be available online. To obtain the admission card, go to the official website jkbopee.gov.in. Enter the application number and date of birth to obtain the admit card/hall ticket. The admit card will include information such as the candidate's name, exam date and time, and exam location. Candidates must affix a photograph to their admission card, which must be attested by a Gazette officer. Take a print of your admit card and bring the following items to the exam center:
- Ballpen in blue and black
- A credible identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Driver's license
- Personal Identification Number (PAN)
- J&K B.Ed 2022 Result
J&K B.Ed 2022 Result
After the Entrance Examination, the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Result 2022 will be published online on the Board's website.
- An applicant who took the exam can view their results by providing their roll number.
- The outcome will be made available online as well as in the BOPEE's Jammu & Kashmir offices.
- Under no circumstances OMR Answer Sheets will be re-evaluated or rechecked.
- The applicant may seek for re-totaling of marks by submitting a written request together with a payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the BOPEE office in Srinagar/Jammu.