Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 application form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021 by JCECEB. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Exam. It is a State-level examination offering admissions into B. Ed course across various government, government-aided, private universities, un-aided, self-financed institutions across the state. Candidates need to register, enter the correct information in the form, upload photos, and pay the application fee to submit the Jharkhand B.Ed application form. Candidates can go through the complete article regarding the Application Form and other related procedures.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Some of the following important dates of the Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form is mentioned below:
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Dates
|Online Registration Starts||Third week of February 2021|
|Last of Application Form||Last week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||First week of June 2021|
|Examination Date||Second week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||Fourth week of June 2021|
|Counselling ||First week of July 2021|
These are the important dates to be kept in mind for the exam purpose.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 application form:
- The application form shall be available online on the official website.
- Only an online mode of filling the application form is available.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of documents according to the requirement.
- Personal, academic and contact details must be filled in the application form.
- Candidates can proceed to pay the application fee only after the application form is filled.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode using credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable. Hence, Candidates are required to pay the fee only after proper verification and submission of the application form.
- Details entered in the application form cannot be edited or changed after submission. Hence, care must be taken while filling in the details in the application form.
- The filled application form can be saved and printed in the end. Multiple copies must be printed and kept safe until the admission process gets completed.
Documents Required to fill Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 application form:
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Marks sheet of graduation
- NCC ‘C’ / NSS certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate (for students of Jharkhand)
- Category certificate if applicable
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The Application fee of Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 can be paid only in the online mode. The application fee for the examination category –wise is as follows:
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes) I and II for both category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)/ Female (Jharkhand state only/-)||Rs. 500/-|
Note: Application fee once paid non-refundable. Hence, all the details must be carefully filled.
How to fill Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 application form:
The first step in filling the application form is registration.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Basic details including name, email ID and mobile number among a few others must be entered to register.
- After entering these details, candidates will be given login details.
- Using the login details given, candidates can proceed to fill the main application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
In the main application form, candidates will have to fill various personal, academic and contact details.
- Personal details including the name of the candidate, date of birth of the candidate, gender, nationality, etc. must be filled.
- Academic details including graduation details, matriculation or class tenth details, etc. must be filled.
- Contact details such as the address of the candidate, mobile number of the candidate, contact details of the candidate’s parents or guardians must be filled.
- All the details must be verified before proceeding to upload scanned copies of specific documents.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details since the correction window shall not be provided.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
After filling in all the required details, candidates are required to upload certain documents. The following information related to signature and photograph is listed below:
|Size||50 KB||50 KB|
- Matriculation or class 10th certificate, graduation mark sheet, master’s degree certificate, NCC/NSS certificate, domicile certificate, category certificate must be scanned and uploaded according to requirement.
- The documents must be scanned and the photos must be uploaded.
- The scanned documents must be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned.
- Improper documents are bound to get rejected. Hence, all the documents must be properly and carefully scanned.
- Candidates can proceed to fee payment after filling in all the details and uploading the documents.
Step-4: Fee payment
The last procedure of application form is the fee payment. Candidates can be paid fee through payment gateway:
- Fee payment can be done in the online mode only.
- The application fee can be referred to in the previous sections.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking can be used to pay the application fee.
- After payment verification, a confirmation along with the filled application form shall be displayed on the screen.
- This confirmation form must be saved or printed and kept safe until the admission procedure ends.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form will not provide any correction window regarding the application form and all details entered will be considered final. All the details must be in accord with the details on the certificates attached else the application form is bound to be rejected.