KMAT Kerala 2021 is conducted for admissions Postgraduate Courses such as MBA/PGDM. It is a state-level examination and candidates from all over India can apply to the university. The exam is to be conducted on May 2021. The article hereby gives details about the procedure to fill the application form for the KMAT Kerala 2021 examination. The application can be filled in online mode only.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for KMAT Kerala Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
KMAT Kerala Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||Last week of May 2021|
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the KMAT Kerala Registration:
- The KMAT Kerala 2021 is held twice in a year through offline mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form through online mode.
- The aspirants should provide a working email address.
- All information will be shared on this email address.
- If a candidate submits multiple number application form, the form of that candidate will be rejected.
Important Instructions regarding KMAT Kerala Application form 2021 filling
- The final submission of Application form will remain incomplete if aspirant does not pay fee of application.
- No refund of fee will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the KMAT Kerala's website regularly for the latest updates.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be know that KMAT Kerala doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the KMAT Kerala application form 2021 along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the KMAT Kerala Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online MAT application form 2021. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
Details to be filled in the Application form of KMAT Kerala 2021
There a few important and compulsory details to be filled in by the candidate while applying for KMAT Kerala 2021. They are as below:
- Application number
- Programs applied for by the candidate. (in case of offline application, separate applications must be submitted for each course)
- Name of the candidate
- Date and place of birth of the candidate
- Contact number
- E-mail ID
- Permanent address
- Details of the candidate’s parents
- Details of the candidate’s guardian
- Religion and caste ( for candidates of Indian nationality)
- Country and category ( for foreign nationals/NRI/PIO)
- Qualifying exam and corresponding marks details
- Photocopies of documents to be enclosed
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application Fee
The vital information regarding KMAT Kerala 2021 application form:
Mode of payment: Payment can their application fee online through internet banking/credit card/debit card.
PROCEDURE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM FOR KMAT Kerala 2021
The following are the steps to fill the application form:
- First-time users are initially required to register on the official website of the university, dsu.edu.in, through the link provided for registration.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the candidate’s name, e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Click on submit to proceed to fill the application form.
- The candidate will be given a username and password via the submitted e-mail ID and mobile number.
Filling the application form:
- Login with the given username and password.
- Proceed to fill personal details like candidate’s name, date of birth, place of birth, contact number, nationality, details of the candidate’s parents, address, etc.
- Fill all the academic details like qualifying exam, marks, etc.
- After filling all the details required, the candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- The exam preference is to be selected.
- Click on preview application and recheck all the details that have been entered.
- Once entered, the details cannot be edited and any requests would not be entertained. Hence, the candidates are advised to fill the details carefully.
- The payment has to be made in the form of a demand draft or using credit or debit cards.