KERALA MAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - KUFOS. It is the main conducting authority of Kerala management aptitude test. This exam is a state-level exam conducted twice in a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the KMAT application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the KERALA MAT entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, candidates have to go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of KMAT Kerala 2021.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for KERALA Management Aptitude Test 2021 or KMAT 2021 is given below. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for KMAT 2021 for management courses. Only eligible candidates have to apply for the exam otherwise there registration can be cancelled by the authority at any moment.
- The interested candidate must have bachelor's degree for eligible for the filling the application form.
- The degree should be from recognized university, board or council.
- Candidate in the final semester of bachelor's degree can also apply for Kerala MAT exam.
- Aspirant in the final semester have to show there pass certificate while there admission process.
- Applicant from the last semester must be pursuing their degree from recognized university.
- If can duplication found in document by the University of Kerala then application form might be got rejected.
- Once the application form got rejected due to any of these types of condition the university will be not responsible.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have 50% in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must have 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
Age limit and Relaxation for KMAT Kerala 2021:
The detailed information regarding lower and upper age limit of the KERALA MAT is given below:
- Lower Age Limit: There is no lower age limit for the KMAT entrance exam.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the KMAT notifies by the officials.
Age Relaxation: There is no official notice published by the officials till now.
Candidate can keep visiting page for the latest updates in lower age limit and upper age limit by the university of Kerala.
Category Reservation for KMAT Kerala 2021-22:
There is no category reservation for KMAT Kerala 2021 admission process. But in quantification exam, there is a reservation for each category.The detail of the category wise reservation in qualification entrance exam is given below:
- The aspirants who secured 15% of the total 720 marks, i.e., 108 (Rounded to 108) marks and above are qualified for admission in any institutions/ colleges, as stated above, in Kerala.
- For SEBC category candidates, the qualifying cut off marks is 10% of 720 marks, i.e., 71.6, (Rounded to 72 marks.)
- For SC/ST category aspirants, the qualifying cut off marks is 7.5 % of 720 marks, i.e., 53.7 (Rounded to 54 marks).
A tabulated format for the category wise reservation for KMAT Kerala is given below:
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff(In Percentage)||Qualifying Cutoff(In Marks)|
This page will be updated if any change is made by the University of Kerala. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.