KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card will be released in last week of April 2021. Kerala MAT exam is conducted once in a year by the Kerala University(KU) on behalf of Government of Kerala. Kerala Management Aptitude Test Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format. Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority -Kerala University(KU) to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to Kerala MAT Admit Card 2021 given below:
- Admit card of Kerala Management Aptitude Test will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of Kerala MAT registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card of Kerala MAT is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of Kerala MAT exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate in the Kerala Management Aptitude Test.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside Kerala MAT examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Kerala MAT Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Kerala Management Aptitude Test Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details on Kerala MAT Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the admit card of KMAT 2021 is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for Kerala MAT Examination 2021
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for Kerala MAT entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the Kerala MAT admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Kerala University.
- Step 2: Click on the link ' Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Aspirants check their admit card of Kerala MAT carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take multiple print out of the admit card for further reference.