MPPSC 2022 exam scheduled has been released on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the following article to get the details regarding MPPSC 2022. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the application form for the Assistant Engineering (AE)/ SES (State Engineering Services) exam. Candidates can apply online till March 01. It is an apex state-level government recruiter in Madhya Pradesh. It holds various recruitment events throughout the year, in order to fill up vacancies in different Government agencies & departments of Madhya Pradesh. The commission also goes by the name, Madhya Pradesh Lok Seva Ayog, in Marathi Dialect. It’s the main authority that is responsible for conducting prominent exams such as Civil Service Examination & other gazetted services of the state.
The recruitment process of MPPSC is almost similar to the one followed by the central public service commission UPSC in India. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission advertises vacancies & subsequently completes the procedure via initial advertisement. After that, different events are subsequently conducted in a predetermined order. In order to advertise vacancies & inform eligible candidates about selection, MPPSC releases detailed advertisements & notifications. Furthermore, they highlight crucial dates for MPPSC recruitment, application procedure, selection scheme & other vacancies.
- MPPSC 2022 prelims exam result has been declared on the official website.
- MPPSC 2022 mains exam is scheduled to be held from 24-29 November 2022.
- MPPSC 2022 prelims exam has been conducted on 19 June 2022.
- MPPSC has released the application form for the Assistant Engineering (AE)/ SES (State Engineering Services) exam. Candidates can apply online till March 01. The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 500 and for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD categories, the application fee is Rs. 250.
MPPSC Important Dates 2022
The candidates must keep vigilant regarding the MPPSC exam date. Therefore, in order to help candidates, we have provided important dates. Check below.
22 December 2021
31 January 2022
Last Date of Registration
01 March 2022
10 June 2022
Prelims Exam date
19 June 2022
Prelims exam result
08 August 2022
Mains Exam date
24-29 November 2022
Mains Exam date Result
To be announced
To be notified soon
MPPSC 2022 Application Form
The organisation releases the MPPSC Application Form, for eligible candidates from all across the state for a particular recruitment event. The registration form is conventionally released online. Therefore, candidates must provide all the valid details whilst filling the form & uploading documents. Subsequently, they must pay the registration fee in order to successfully register themselves. Thereafter, the candidate has to submit it either online or offline as specified from time to time.
MPPSC 2022 Application Form
Applicants interested in taking this exam should keep an eye on the official website for any updates. Applicants can get all the information they need about the MPPSC 2022 application procedure here:
How to Get Started
mppsc.nic.in is the official website.
On the homepage, select the option to apply online.
Look for the MPPSC state service link and click on it.
Fill out the application form completely.
Please upload all relevant documentation.
Payment of the application fee is required.
After that, submit and print your application.
MPPSC 2022 Application Form Fee
The candidates must pay the registration pay in order to successfully register themselves. We have provided details of the same below.
MPPSC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The male candidates having more than one wife (present) are not entitled to give the exam.
- The female candidates having a relationship with a married man will not be able to get this job.
- The candidates who claim age relaxation or reservation in more than one category for Exam will get only one concession.
- The minimum age of the candidate can vary from 18-21 years while they should not be more than 40 years as on January 1, 2021.
- The candidates applying for Assistant Superintendent post must be between 18 - 30 years
- For Transportation sub-inspector post, age limit must be between 21 - 35 yearsFor Superintendent of the police post, the age limit is 20 - 45 years
- For other posts, candidates’ age must be between 21 - 40 years
MPPSC 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for Prelims & Mains have been provided below.
Total Number of Papers
- (General Studies- 200 marks)
- (General Aptitude Test- 200 marks)
2 hours each
Topics For Paper-I
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
- Indian and World Geography
- Geography, History and Culture of MP
- Polity and Economy of MP
- Information and Communication Technology
- Indian Polity and Economy
Main Topics for Paper-II
- Basic Numeracy
- Interpersonal Skill
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skills (Class X Level)
Total Number of Papers
- General Studies-I
- General Studies-II
- General Studies-III
- General Studies-IV (200 Marks) General Hindi
- Hindi Essay (100 Marks)
- Prelims : 4 hours
- Mains : 3 hours
- Security Issues
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Human needs and Motivation, etc.
- Hindi Essay
- General Studies-Objective (120 minutes)
- General Aptitude Test- Objective (120 minutes)
- General Studies-I (180 minutes)
- General Studies-2 (180 minutes)
- General Studies-3 (180 minutes)
- General Studies-4 (180 minutes)
- Hindi (180 minutes)
- Hindi Essay (180 minutes)
MPPSC 2022 Admit Card
The MPPSC will provide the MPPSC 2022 Prelims Exam Admit Card. The MPPSC Prelims Admit Card can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
How to get your MPPSC Admit Card 2022?
You must enter your Application Number and Password, as well as the captcha, in order to access the link to obtain the admission card.
Finally, but certainly not least, click the login button.
The MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 will display on the screen.
After you've downloaded it, take a printout of it.
On the official website, the admit card for the MPPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2022 will be available. The admission card can be downloaded directly from this page. The MPPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 will be released a few weeks before the exam dates. Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the MPPSC Exam 2022 can download the MPPSC Hall Ticket 2022.
MPPSC 2022 Answer Key
In order for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to be held fair & transparent, the authority releases the MPPSC answer key after conducting the exam. The answer key helps candidates to know the correct answers & therefore, help them in estimating their result. With the estimated result in mind, the candidates can easily start preparing for the subsequent rounds of the recruitment procedure.
MPPSC 2022 Result
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission announces conducts a State Service Examination every year to fill positions like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, and others. The MPPSC Exam is divided into three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. After the interview procedure is completed, the results will be released.
MPPSC 2022 Cutoff
The MPPSC cut-off is the minimal score required for applicants to be considered for the exam. The MPPSC Prelims cutoff is available on the MPPSC's official website. The MPPSC Cutoff 2020 (Estimated) is shown below.
Cut Off Marks (Expected)
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting all government recruitment in the state for both Gazetted & Non-Gazetted posts. This is applicable for all posts except for the specific posts covered under the provision of Article 329, Article 16 (Clause 4), Article 335, Article 336 of the Indian Constitution. Also, some functions of the organisation are limited, since they are enlisted under the specific limitations of function of the regulation of the State Public Service Commission.
The MPPSC is generally held responsible for conducting the below mentioned events.
- Direct selection
- Transfer of services between different government departments in the state or inter-state in deputation matters.
MPPSC 2022 Highlights
MPPSC 2022 Basic Overview
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
State Service and Forest Service Exam
- Prelims – 2 papers (General Studies and Aptitude) (Objective type)
- Mains – 6 papers (4 General Studies and 2 Hindi) (essay/descriptive type)
Mode Of Exam
Prelims : 4 hours
Mains : 3 hours
Hindi & English
- A National
- Minimum 21 years of age