NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 is also known as the National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma in Elementary Education will be conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma. The exam will be organized in various stages at the National level. On qualifying for this exam the applicants get hired for the post of teachers at the Elementary Level. The Programme aims at developing the skills, competencies, attitudes, and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective. The candidates seeking to appear for this exam can go through the article below to know about the NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Ticket, etc.
NIOS DElEd 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information related to the NIOS DElEd 2022 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Supplementary Exam Dates
The candidates can check the tentative dates of D.EI.Ed 2022 supplementary exam below in the given table
NIOS DELET Suplimentry Exam Dates
|NIOS DElEd 2022-22||Important Dates|
|Registration Start Date||October 2022|
|Last date for Registration||October 2022|
|Last date to pay Application Fees||October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||November 2022|
Exam Date Sheet
NIOS DELED Exam Date Sheet
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||To be announced|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||To be announced|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||To be announced|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||To be announced|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||To be announced|
|Understanding Children in inclusive context (506)||To be announced|
|Community & Elementary Education (507)||To be announced|
|Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary level (508)||To be announced|
Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509) OR
Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510)
|To be announced|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the exam before applying for it. NIOS D.EI.Ed 2022 Application Form details can be checked below in the given points:
- The candidates had to fill the form online on the website of authority.
- The aspirants were able to login in two ways - UDISE Code of the school or without UDISE code by giving the School Name.
- To fill the form firstly, registration was required to be done by entering the asked details like name, email id, Mobile, Password, Type of School, etc.
- After login with the details, the candidates had to fill the form by giving further details like Address, Parent's details, DOB, Category, etc.
- After filling in the details the applicants had to pay the fee and then submit the form.
- Must get the printout of the form for further uses.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Application Fee
The details of the application fee are as follows:
- The candidates have to pay Rs.4500/ online for the First Year Course Fee.
- Mode of Payment - Via online mode
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the NIOS D.EI.ED 2022 eligibility hereby;
- The minimum qualification required for untrained in-service teachers is 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (or it's equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is given.
- Candidates who have holds B.A./B. Sc. Qualification can apply for the Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Admit Card
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Admit card can be easily downloaded by the following steps:
- Candidates can visit the official website
- Click on the link for the admit card and will show up on the home page
- It will redirect to a new page asking for a dedicated course/field.
- Candidates have to fill in the following blanks given. Enrollment no/Date of Birth can be used.
- By filling in the required details candidates can download the admit card.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Results
Results of the following NIOS D.El.Ed by the following ways:
- NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Results will be out on the official website.
- Aspiring candidates can check the following result by visiting the official page.
- Required details to be filled in the blank space and results can be seen on the screen.
How to Check the NIOS DELED Admission Status?
The Status of NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Status can be check by the following steps.
- Go to the official website and search for the admission status link.
- The admission status link is http://dled.nios.ac.in/onlinedisp.html
- Enter The Correct Reference Number (10 digits)
- To Get The Status of On-Line Admission and Click Submit.
- Admission Status will be displayed on the screen.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2022 Highlights
The aspiring candidates can go through this highlight given below for understanding about the examination.
NIOS DELED Basic Details
|Exam Name||NIOS D.El.Ed|
|Organizing Authority||National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Centres||All over India|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|NIOS Official Website||http://dled.nios.ac.in/|
About NIOS DElEd programme
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for in-service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS as the initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them the skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make their teaching and learning more effective. Now all the Untrained In-Service Teachers registered for the examination for D.El.Ed. Programme of NIOS and all Stakeholders concerned that the subject, the 2nd Public Examination will be conducted. Aspiring teachers who want to pursue this programme can check more details such as application process, admit card, eligibility, entrance exam etc. from this page.
Benefits of nios deled program: Nios Deled is a distance mode program and D.El.Ed. Is mandatory for all in-service Teachers at a primary level a d for Graduate only teachers at the upper primary level. This is following the necessary qualifications mandated by NCTE under the RTE Act, 2009.
NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) provides education all over India. To get proper information move to the official website only. The NIOS is the best education board in India that provides flexible education system means it provides the facility to participate in exams twice a year – April and October.