NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 is also known as the National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma in Elementary Education conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma. The exam will be organized in various stages at the National level. On qualifying this exam the applicants get hired for the post of teachers at Elementary Level. The Programme aims at developing the skills, competencies, attitudes, and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective. The candidates seeking to appear for this exam can go through the below article below to know about the Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Ticket, etc.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Supplementary Exam Dates
The candidates can check the tentative dates of D.EI.Ed 2020 supplementary exam below in the given table
|NIOS DElEd 2020-21||Important Dates|
|Registration Start Date||16 October 2020|
|Last date for Registration||10 November 2020|
|Last date to pay Application Fees||10 November 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 December 2020|
|Exam Date||04-18 January 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||09 March 2021|
Exam Date Sheet:
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||04 January 2021|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||06 January 2021|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||07 January 2021|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||08 January 2021|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||09 January 2021|
|Understanding Children in inclusive context (506)||10 January 2021|
|Community & Elementary Education (507)||16 January 2021|
|Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary level (508)||17 January 2021|
Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509) OR
Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510)
|18 January 2021|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the exam before applying for it. NIOS D.EI.Ed 2020 Application Form details can be checked below in the given points:
- The candidates had to fill the form online on the website of the authority.
- The aspirants were able to login in two ways - UDISE Code of the school or without UDISE code by giving the School Name.
- To fill the form firstly, registration was required to be done by entering the asked details like name, email id, Mobile, Password, Type of School, etc.
- After login with the details, the candidates had to fill the form by giving further details like Address, Parent's details, DOB, Category, etc.
- After filling in the details the applicants had to pay the fee and then submit the form.
- Must get the printout of the form for further uses.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fee
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The candidates have to pay Rs.4500/ online for the First Year Course Fee.
- Mode of Payment - Via online mode
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the NIOS D.EI.ED 2020 eligibility hereby;
- The minimum qualification required for untrained in-service teachers is 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (or it's equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is given.
- Candidates who have holds B.A./B. Sc. Qualification can apply for the Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Admit card can be easily downloaded by the following steps:
- Candidates can visit the official website
- Click on the link for the admit card and will show up on the home page
- It will redirect to a new page asking for a dedicated course/field.
- Candidates have to fill the following blanks given. Enrollment no/Date of Birth can be used.
- By filling the required details candidates can download the admit card.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Results
Results of the following NIOS D.El.Ed by the following ways:
- NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Results will be out on the official website.
- Aspiring candidates can check the following result by visiting the official page.
- Required details to be filled in the blank space and results can be seen on the screen.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Highlights
The aspiring candidates can go through this highlight given below for understanding about the examination
|Exam Name||NIOS D.El.Ed|
|Organizing Authority||National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma|
|Exam Level||national level|
|Centres||All over India|
|Admit Card ||Out|
National Institute of Open Schooling Diploma
NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) provides education all over India. To get proper information move to the official website only. The NIOS is the best education board in India that provides flexible education system means it provides the facility to participate in exams twice in a year – April and October.
About NIOS DElEd programme
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for in-service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS as the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them the skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make their teaching and learning more effective. Now all the Untrained In-Service Teachers registered for the examination for D.El.Ed. Programme of NIOS and all Stakeholders concerned that the subject, the 2nd Public Examination will be conducted. Aspiring teachers who want to pursue this programme can check more details such as application process, admit card, eligibility, entrance exam etc. from this page.