Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form has been released on 20 June 2020 on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T), Odisha. The application form will have to be submitted online only, hence no other mode will be accepted. The last date to fill the application form is 21 September for 3rd semester LE and 24 September for 1st Semester polytechnic admission. The candidates will be filling the form to get admission in Diploma in Engineering or into the Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry/ Diploma Non-Engineering/ Diploma in Film & TV courses and courses under the Part-Time programme in the Odisha state. Those who are interested in applying for Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 can go through the complete article to know more about the Odisha Polytechnic 2020 Admission Form.
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the schedule for Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2020 below in the given table:
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 Dates for 3rd Semester
|Application Form release date||20 June 2020|
|Last date of online application||21 September 2020|
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 Dates for 1st Semester / 1st Year
|Application Form start date||20 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||24 September 2020|
The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the page as the dates will be updated once the authority will announce the same.
Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check a few basic information about the Odisha Diploma online application form below in the given points:
- The candidates will have to apply through online mode only.
- The application form will be rejected at any time if certificates/mark sheets/ any other documents are found to be forged or manipulated.
- While applying, candidates must give all the valid details only.
- Applicants must upload the passport size recent photograph & signature in the prescribed format only.
- No one should fill more than one form.
- The candidates will be given an Application Number, User ID and PassWord for future correspondence, which must be kept safely.
- Must not forget to keep the printout of the successfully submitted form.
How to apply for Odisha Polytechnic Admission 2020?
Applicants can follow the below steps to fill the Odisha Diploma Online Application:
Step1 - Registration
Below registration process is given:
- Visit the official website of DTE&T and find the tab named as " Diploma/Polytechnic’ for Diploma
- Click on the same. On clicking a candidate will be redirected to the next page having "APPLICANT REGISTRATION & ONLY REGISTERED APPLICANTS SIGN IN & APPLY ".
- After that click on above and fill the details namely, name (as in HSC/10th standard), Mobile Number, Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. The applicant is required to validate by providing the OTP.
- The applicant will have to generate the password for logging into the system.
Step2 - Login
The candidates will have to login by following below points:
- After validating, applicants will have to log in to fill the form. The candidates will have to enter below details:
- Username (Mobile Number provided during registration)
- Password (Self-assigned password during registration)
- Type the CAPTCHA as given on screen and Click on login.
Step3 - Fill the details
After login the candidates will have to fill the below-mentioned details:
- Course Details
- Exam Name
- Board/Council Name
- Year of Passing
- Exam Type
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Blood Group
- Date of Birth
- AADHAAR Number/ EID Number
- Do you belong to the BOC beneficiary?
- Permanent address
- MARK Secured in each subject in 10th Examination
- Reservation Details
- Annual Income
- TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver)
Step4 - Upload Images
The candidates will have to upload scanned images of the following:
- A recent colour photograph of the applicant (in jpg/png/jpeg format size below 100KB).
- Full Signature of the applicant ( (in jpg/png/jpeg format size below 30KB).
Step5 - Odisha Diploma Admission Fee Payments
After completing the above steps, lastly, fee payment will be required, the details can be checked below:
Odisha Diploma Application Form Fee
| SC/ST/PC/female candidates||Rs 200/-|
|General & male candidates||Rs 300/-|
Fee once deposited will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
Mode of Payment
Online mode - ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for the submission of application are completed.
Step6- Print Out
Once the form filling process will complete in all respects will be displayed for confirmation. The Applicant can download his/her Application Form by clicking the “Print Application Form” option.The applicants must take a print out of the application form and retain until the admission process gets over.