OTET 2020 Answer Key or Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test answer key(provisional) for the paper I and paper II will be released in September 2020 on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha. OTET 2020 will be held in August 2020 to check the eligibility of the candidates for the post of teacher in the Odisha state schools. With the help of answer key, the applicants were able to calculate their expected scores in the exam. Those who had an issue with the answer of any question was given an opportunity to challenge the question on payment of a few amounts per question. Get more information about the same in the complete article below.
OTET 2020 Answer Key Dates
Get the dates of OSSTET 2020 answer key below in the given table:
Odisha TET Answer Key Dates
OTET 2020 Exam Date
OTET Answer key 2020 release date
|to be announced|
OTET 2020 Provisional Answer Key
The details for OTET 2020 provisional answer key is given in the points below:
- The competent authority had released the provisional answer key of OTET 2020 in online mode.
- Based on which, the candidates were given an opportunity to challenge the answer key online on the official website only on payment of Rs 500/- per question.
- They had to upload the authentic documents in support of their challenges which were examined & analysed by the concerned department.
- By challenging OTET answer key 2020 (within the specified time frame), candidates could get them corrected.
How to download OTET 2020 Answer Key?
The competent authority releases the Odisha TET answer key on the official web portal. By following the below-mentioned steps applicants were able to download the OTET 2020 answer key:
- Step 1- On the official portal of the BSE click on a link provided to download the OSSTET answer key.
- Step 2 - On clicking the link a new screen appeared with pdfs of all subjects scoring key.
- Step 3 - Applicants had to download the same to calculate their expected score or to raise an objection if dissatisfied with the answer.
How to calculate the OTET 2020 Score?
The marks were for TET Odhisha were to be calculated based on the marking scheme. Stepwise marks calculation is given below:
- Step 1 - Firstly, those who appeared for the exam had to download the answer key pdfs.
- Step 2- Then they had to note down the number of correct & wrong responses made by themselves.
- Step 3 - Match the responses with the pdf.
- Step 4 - And then apply the below formula to calculate the estimated scores.
Total marks = Number of correct answers X 1
How to challenge OTET 2020 Answer Key?
The process to challenge the answer key are mentioned below:
- On the official website of the BSE(Board of Secondary Education), Odisha candidates had to login with their registered email address & password.
- A new screen was opened with an option of a ‘challenge for questions’, applicants had to click on the same.
- Then the payment option was opened which was to be made via Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking or Bank Challan.
- After that, they were allowed to challenge the question with the upload of documents.
OTET 2020 Cut-Off
The authority(BSE) released the minimum marks which was required to qualify for the exam. It released the category-wise minimum pass marks. Below are the marks are given:
Odisha TET Qualifying Marks
General or Unreserved category candidates