Odisha TET 2021 Application Form has been released on 20 February 2021 and ended on 08 March 2021 by Board of Secondary Education, Odhisa. The Application Fee for Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test was payable either online or offline. It is a State Level examination for candidates who want to become a teacher in the State of Odisha. OTET is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in the month of April, every year. OTET is also known as Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test. The candidates can go through the below article to get the full information about the Odisha TET 2021 Registration.
OTET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the OTET 2021 are as follows
Registration dates for OTET 2021
Application form availability
|20 February 2021|
Submission of application form
|08 March 2021|
OTET 2021 Application Form
The Application form was available by online mode at the OTET 2021 official website of respective authority and in offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about OTET 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Registration can be done on visiting the website of the board.
- Must have a valid email id contact number to get every related information.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection of form hence the aspirants are advised to fill one form only.
- To complete the registration process must make the fee payment as per the category.
Important Documents for OTET 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Bachelors degree certificate
- B.Ed scoresheet
- Category certificate
- Birth certificate
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License)
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature in a prescribed format
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 5-50 KB
OTET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can get the detailed information for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test Application Fee from below:
Mode of Payment- Payment can be made through State Bank of India only in the following two ways -
- Online - Net Banking, ATM Card (Debit/Credit Card).
- Offline- DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
Examination Fee for the OTET 2021
- The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill the Application Form for OTET 2021
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for Odisha TET 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Register by entering Name and Password re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & E-Mail ID and then “Submit.
- Login to the account and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 4-Details to be entered
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 5-Upload the Documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 6-Information Sheet: Click the section “Information Sheet” so that whatever the data entered by you can be displayed on the screen along with your photograph. Take a print out of the Information Sheet & check whether the information entered by you is 100% correct or not.
Step 7-Fee payment
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
- For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
Step 8-Print: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use. It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
OTET 2021 Application Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling their details to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.
OTET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download OTET 2021 Admit Card only through the official website. They are advised to read all the instructions given on OSSTET Admit card. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam without OSSTET hall ticket. Candidates can not change their exam centre apart from those mentioned on the Hall ticket.
Also, Check these links for more information:
OTET Admit Card 2021