PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key is to be released on the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh on 21 October 2020. The objection against the answer key can be made till 23 October 2020.The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions that are come in the entrance exam. Candidates can download the answer key in the pdf format. The answer key will help the candidates to get an idea about how much marks they are going to score in the exam. Read the complete article to get more information about the PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key.
- PU CET PG Exam 2020 to be held on 10 and 11 October 2020.
PU CET PG 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of PU CET PG 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of PU CET PG 2020
|Date of the entrance exam||10 and 11 October 2020|
|Uploading of answer key||21 October 2020|
|Late date to submit the objections against the answer key||23 October 2020|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections|27 Jun 2020 08 Aug 2020
27 Oct 2020
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key|29 Jun 2020 10 Aug 2020
29 Oct 2020
|Result Declaration|01-03 Jul 2020 14 – 17 Aug 2020
7 – 10 Nov 2020
Note: All the above dates are taken from the official website. These are the new dates of the events that was earlier postponed due to COVID 19.
How to Calculate scores using PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key?
Candidate who wants to calculate their estimated marks to be obtained in the exam, then they first have to download the answer key. After that, they have to read the marking scheme of PU CET PG 2020 that is already given below.
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- For a wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted from the candidate's overall marks.
Now, to calculate the marks, there are the steps given below that candidates must follow.
- Step 1. Initially, candidates have to download the answer key from the official website of the Panjab University(PU).
- Step 2. Then they have to cross check all their answers with the answers given in that answer key.
- Step 3. Applicants have to note down the number of the right and wrong responses.
- Step 4. At last, aspirants have to use the given below formula to calculate their estimated marks to be obtained.
Marks to be obtained= (Number of right answers X 1) - (Number of wrong answers X 0.25)
How to Download PU CET UG 2020 Answer Key?
There are the steps mentioned below that candidates must follow in order to download their PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key.
- Step 1. Navigate to the official website of the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Step 2. Then search here for "PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key" link.
- Step 3. Now, click on that link.
- Step 4. After that, the answer key of PU CET PG 2020 will be displaying on the desktop screen.
- Step 5. At last, candidates are advised to download their answer key in the pdf format for future reference.
How to Challenge PU CET PG 2020 Answer Key?
- All applicants will get a time period of 48 hours to raise the objections against the preliminary answer key in case if they are in doubt.
- The last date to fill the objections against the answer key is 23 October 2020.
- Even after that candidates are open to raise cross objections for the answer key.
- Answer key will be available on the official website of Panjab University along with their question papers.
- After considering the errors given by the candidates in the answer key, the official body is gone to declare the final results on its official website.
- If a candidate wants to raise an objection against the PU CET PG 2020 answer key, then they have to send the objection by online mode through email.
PU CET PG 2020 Result
- The Result of PU CET PG 2020 is to be released on the official website of Panjab University in the form of the merit list.
- The result will contain the include the category of the candidate and the ranks scored by them in the entrance exam.
- After the declaration of the result, applicants will be able to download their respective rank cards from the University Website.
- Candidates must note that the rank card will not be sent to any candidate through e-mail or by speed post.
- The admission of candidates in the university will be based on the merit which will be determined by the marks scored by them in the entrance exam.