PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card will be issued from 01 - 11 October 2020. The candidates will have to downlaod the hall ticket from the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh. Admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process. PU CET PG 2020 is conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the field of law, Management, Engineering, Health & Science, Arts & humanities, and so more. Read this complete article to get more information about PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card.
PU-CET PG 2020 hall ticket will be available to download from 01 October 2020 from the official portal of the exam itself.
PU CET PG 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of PU CET PG 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of PU CET PG 2020
|Last date to fill the application form||17 September 2020|
|Issue of admit card||01 October 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||10 & 11 October 2020|
Note: These are the new dates of the events that was earlier postponed due to COVID 19.
PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
Here are some instructions for candidates regarding the admit card of PU CET PG.
- All candidates will be able to download their PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card from the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Those candidates who have registered themselves in the application process along with the payment of fees before the last date will be able to download their admit card.
- Candidates have to bring their PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Along with the PU CET PG admit card, candidates also have to bring one of their identity proof along with their admit card for the process of verification step.
- Any candidate will not get their PU CET PG 2020 Admit card through e-mail or by speed post.
- Candidates are advised to carefully cross-check all the information printed on the PU CET PG 2020 admit card and if they found any error or mistake on it, then the aspirant has to immediately contact the official authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their PU CET PG 2020 admit card with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.
How to Download PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card?
If a candidate wants to download his or her admit card, then there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Panjab University.
Step 2. Then the candidates have to search here for "PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card" and click on that link.
Step 3. After that candidates will be asked to enter their details such as the Date of Birth(DOB), registered mobile number, and application number.
Note: Candidates have to enter the same details that they have submitted in the application form.
Step 4. Then applicants have to click on the "Submit" button and after that, the "Download Admit Card" link will be flashing on the desktop screen.
Step 5. Then click on that link and the PU CET PG 2020 Admit card will be open.
Step 6. Candidates are advised to download their PU CET PG admit card in the form of a pdf and they must take at least two or three print outs of it for future use.
Discrepancy in PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
- All applicants are advised to recheck their details printed on PU CET PG 2020 admit card. The wrong details in the admit card will not be accepted in the examination centre.
- In case, if a candidate finds any error or mistake in PU CET PG 2020 admit card, then they have to contact the Panjab University through e-mail or directly through a phone call.
- The contact details of the official authority would be printed on the admit card.
Details printed on PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on PU CET PG 2020 admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Permanent address of a candidate
- Registered mobile number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Exam timings
- Date and day of the exam
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- Contact details of the official authority, in case of any discrepancy
- Basic instructions for candidates regarding the PU CET PG 2020 Admit card.
Documents to be carried in PU CET PG 2020 Exam Hall
The following are the documents that candidates have to bring in the examination hall along with their PU CET PG 2020 admit card.
- Two or three recent passport size colour photographs
- A blue or black ballpoint pen
- One photo identity card issued by the government, it may be:
- Aadhar card, or
- Pan card, or
- Voter id card, or
- driving license
Exam Pattern of PU CET PG 2020
The exam pattern of PU CET PG 2020 as per the previous year's information is listed in the given below table.
Exam Pattern of PU CET PG 2020
|Time allowed||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Number of sections||5|
|Total number of questions ||75|
|Langauge of the exam||English|
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
- For every right answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted from the candidate's total marks to be obtained.
Candidates are advised to check the previous year's question papers if they still have any doubts regarding the exam pattern of PU CET PG 2020 Admit card.