PU CET PG 2020 Application Form last date of submission has been extended until 17 September 2020. The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using website generated Challan is 21 September 2020. It is to be conducted by Punjab University(PU). Panjab University is offering various courses to its students in the field of Law, Management, Engineering, Health, and Science. Arts, etc. The application form of PU CET PG 2020 has been released on the official website of the university. Read this complete article to get more information about PU CET PG 2020 Application Form.
- PU CET PG 2020 Application form last date has been extended until 17 September 2020.
PU CET PG 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of PU CET PG 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
PU PG CET 2020 Application Form Revised Schedule
|Events||Important Dates |
|Availability of Application Form|20 Apr 23 Apr 2020
|Last date to submit the Application form to generate Bank Challan|26 Jun 2020 07 Jul 2020
17 September 2020
|The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan|30 Jun 2020 09 Jul 2020
21 September 2020
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the|
information on the website
02 Jul 2020 11 Jul 2020
24 September 2020
|Issuance of Admit Card|09 Jul 2020 20 Jul 2020
1 October 2020
|Candidates who do not complete their forms but have paid the requisite fee, can complete their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/- up to|10 Jun 20 24 Jul 2020
7 October 2020
The above dates are taken from the official website of the Panjab university.
How to fill PU CET PG 2020 Application Form?
Those candidates who are interested in admission in the Panjab university can follow the given below steps to fill the PU CET PG 2020 application form.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Panjab University(PU).
- Then candidates have to search here for the “New user registration” link and click on that link and after that, they will be asked to fill all their details such as the candidate's name, mobile number, email ID.
- After entering the details click on the "submit" button.
Step 2. Fill the Application form
- Now candidates have to log in on the portal by using their user id and password which they have generated at the time of registration that has been sent to the candidate e-mail id.
- Then click on the “Apply” button.
- After that candidates will be asked to give their personal, contact and academic details.
Step 3. Uploading of Required Documents
- In the next step, candidates will be asked to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format. The required documents are:
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Caste category certificate, if applicable
Step 4. Recheck the Details
- Applicants have advised rechecking all the details that they have entered before proceeding to the last step of fee payment. If an applicant has any doubt regarding the mentioned details, then they can save the application form and pay the application fee later on.
Step 5. Payment of application fee
- This is the last step of filling the application form. In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure of PU CET PG 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
PU CET PG 2020 Fee Structure
|For General||Rs 2175/-|
|For Sc/ ST/ PWD||Rs 1088/-|
|Additionally subject||Rs 575/- per subject|
Note: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through bank challan or by any of the following online modes:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the duly completed PU CET PG 2020 application form for future reference.
PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket of PU CET PG 2020 will be released on the official website of Panjab University. Any candidate will not be able to get his or her to admit card through speed post or by mail. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the University's official website only. The PU CET UG admit card will contain the important details related to the exam like the name of the exam centre, date of examination, exam timings etc. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card in the examination hall failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card with themselves until the whole admission process gets completed.