PU CET PG 2021 Application form has been released on 15 April 2021. The exam is to be conducted by Punjab University(PU). Panjab University offers various courses to its students in the field of Law, Management, Engineering, Health, and Science. Arts, etc. The application form of PU CET PG 2021 will be released on the official website of Punjab University, Chandigarh. Candidates can read the complete article to get more information about PU CET PG 2021 Application Form.
- University has released the PU CET PG 2021 Application Form on 15 April 2021. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
- PU CET PG 2021 last date to apply for the entrance exam was 18 May 2021.
PU CET PG 2021 Important Dates
All important dates of PU CET PG 2021
are mentioned in the given below table.
PU PG CET 2021 Application Form Revised Schedule
|Events||Dates 2021 |
|Starting of registration||15 April 2021|
|Last date to apply||18 May 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State|
Bank of India using website generated challan
|21 May 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature|
with rest of the information on the website
|24 May 2021|
|PUCET 2021 Exam||The second week of June 2021|
Above mentioned dates are based on the previous year's data and this page will be further updated as soon as official dates are announced by the University.
How to fill PU CET PG 2021 Application Form?
Those aspirants who are interested in admission to the Panjab university can follow the given below steps to fill the PU CET PG 2021 application form.
Step 1. Registration
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official website of Panjab University(PU).
- Then search for the “New user registration” link and click on that link and after that, they will be asked to fill in all their details such as the candidate's name, mobile number, email ID.
- Click on the "submit" button after entering all the details.
Step 2. Fill the Application form
- Now candidates have to log in on the portal by using their user id and password which they have generated at the time of registration that has been sent to the candidate e-mail id.
- Then click on the “Apply” button.
- After that candidates will be asked to give their personal, contact, and academic details.
Step 3. Uploading of Required Documents
- In the next step, candidates will be asked to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format. The required documents are:
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Caste category certificate, if applicable
Step 4. Recheck the Details
- Applicants are advised to recheck all the details that they have entered before proceeding to the last step of fee payment. If an applicant has any doubt regarding the mentioned details, then they can save the application form and pay the application fee afterwards.
Step 5. Payment of application fee
- This is the last step of filling the application form to pay the application fee. The category-wise application fee of PU CET PG 2021 is mentioned in the given below table.
PU CET PG 2021 Fee Structure
|For General||Rs 2175/-|
|For Sc/ ST/ PWD||Rs 1088/-|
|Additionally subject||Rs 575/- per subject|
Note: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through bank challan or by any of the following online modes:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the completed PU CET PG 2021 application form for future reference.
PU CET PG 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket of PU CET PG 2021
will be released on the official website of Panjab University on 07 June 2021.
Any candidate will not be able to get his or her admit card through speed post or by mail. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the University's official website only. The PU CET UG admit card will have important details related to the exam like the name of the exam center, date of examination, exam timings, etc. The candidates must carry the admit card in the examination hall failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall. Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards with themselves until the whole admission process gets completed.