SRMJEEM 2023 exam is conducted by SRM University to enrol the eligible candidates in the MBA Programme. This exam is held once a year. The candidate must study the SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below-given article.
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the pattern for the examination of SRMJEEM 2023 before appearing in the exam. Questions for SRMJEE Management 2023 exam will depend on the exam pattern. The candidate must go through the exam pattern before start preparing for it. Through the exam pattern, the candidate will get a brief idea about how and what type of questions will be there in the SRMJEEM 2023 exam.
- Mode- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode (CBT).
- Language- Questions will be in the English language.
- Duration- The exam will be for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking scheme- Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks.
- Negative Marking- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Total Questions- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Maximum marks- The examination will be 300 marks.
- Type of Questions- There will be multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Test Slots- Candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to the availability of slots for a particular centre/date.
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of the exam from the below table. This will help the candidates to prepare for the exam accordingly. Applicants must carefully go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam and should get a brief idea about the pattern of questions in the exam.
Sections wise distribution of Questions
|Sections||No.of Questions||Total Marks|
Complete information about section-wise questions for SRMJEE Management 2023 is given above. Applicant should carefully go through the exam pattern and question distribution pattern which will them in achieving good marks. Applicant must check each part before appearing for the exam.
SRMJEEM 2023: Schedule of Examination
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of SRMJEE Management 2023 before going for it. The candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considered as latecomers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If the candidate comes late at the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
SRMJEEM 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates may check the preparation tips for SRMJEEM 2023 through the following details and can start to prepare for the exam accordingly so as to achieve good scores:
- The applicant must go through the exam pattern and the syllabus so that they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
- Try to solve question papers from the previous two to three years and along with that, try to solve sample papers available in the market or on the internet to get more familiarized with the exam pattern
- Focus more on the weak points and give more time in improvising the sections which mostly candidate find difficult.
Important Instructions for SRMJEEM Management 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the important instructions for the exam pattern through the below-mentioned details:
- For multiple-choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- The marking scheme involves every correct answer will add three marks and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- The candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occurs, then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.