SRMJEEM 2021 also known as SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management will be conducted by SRM University(Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University). It will be conducted to enrol the eligible candidates in the MBA programme. This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates are also provided admission into MBA programmes based on their score in other management exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, TANCET. Candidates can choose their elective subjects based on their aspiration from 30 electives of 5 specializations viz; Hospital Administration, Marketing, Finance, Data Analytics, Human Resource Management, Operations. Candidates willing to take admission in MBA programmes offered by SRM must read the complete article to know further about SRMJEEM 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Status
Applicants can check the details regarding SRMJEEM 2021 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam status||There is no official notification announce yet|
SRMJEEM 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the SRMJEEM 2021 form the below-given table:
SRMJEEM 2021 Dates
|Last date to submit the online Application||Third Week of April 2021|
|Slot booking for the online entrance exam||The first week of May 2021|
|SRMJEEM 2021 exam date||Last week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Results||The second week of July 2021|
|Counselling Starts||The third week of July 2021|
SRMJEEM 2021 Selection Process
Candidates need to keep in mind the following steps for SRMJEEM 2021 Admission:
- Step 1: Apply for SRMJEEM 2021 by filling the registration form properly and paying the application fees before the due date.
- Step 2: Download the Admit Card 2021, which will be available to the registered candidates to know all the important details about the exam.
- Step 3: Appear for SRMJEEM 2021 examination at the scheduled date and time.
- Step 4: Check the SRMJEEM 2021 result which will be declared after a few days of the examination.
- Step 5: Qualified students have to appear for the Psychometric Test Round. This test is designed to assess the abilities, competencies, and level of intelligence possessed by MBA aspirants.
- Step 6: Group discussion / Case Discussion and Personal Interview (PI) Rounds. These rounds will determine whether the candidate possesses the personality traits and soft skills required to become effective managers or not.
- Step 7: Qualified students will then be called for counselling sessions. Counselling sessions will nominate the candidates for admission to the desired course and get documents verified.
SRMJEEM 2021 Application Form
The SRMJEEM 2021 Application Form
will available on the official website. Candidates must make sure that they fill SRMJEEM Application Form correctly and submit the application form on or before the last date. The candidates need to fill the application form online before the last date.
Online Application Form with e-payment
- Candidates have to visit the SRM University official website to complete the registration process and pay the application fee online.
- They must carefully fill all the fields which have * mark as it is compulsory to fill these details.
- Then the candidates will have to attach their self-attested signature (140 x 60 pixels) and passport-sized photograph (200 x 230 pixels).
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates need to carefully note down the application number generated as it will be used by the authority for communicating important details in the future.
Online Application Form with Demand Draft
- Candidates need to submit the application form online.
- They can also download the application form, fill it and send the same along with the Demand Draft drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- The same must reach the concerned authority before the last date.
- Candidates must write their name and address on the backside of the Demand Draft(DD) and send it to the address given below:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203
SRMJEEM 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for SRMJEE-Management 2021 through the below-given details
SRMJEEM Application Fee 2021
|Payment Mode ||Amount|
|Online Application Form||Rs.1100/-|
|Offline Application Form||Rs.1100/-|
Mode of Payment: The application Fee can be paid either online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline through Demand Draft.
SRMJEEM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to appear in this exam need to carefully read the SRMJEEM 2021 eligibility criteria and make sure that they are eligible to give SRMJEEM exam. They must do so before they start filling the application form so that their application form does not get cancelled later.
Following are the details about SRMJEEM eligibility criteria:
MBA- Master of Business Administration Eligibility Criteria (Duration 2 Years)
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree.
- They must have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their Bachelor's.
MBA - Hospital Management Eligibility Criteria (Duration 2 Years)
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree.
- They need to have at least 50% marks in their Bachelor's.
SRMJEEM 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the SRMJEE- Management 2021 Admit Card from the official website of SRM University. After the slot booking process, applicants can download the admit card.
- Candidates should carefully check the information on the admit card.
- Admit card will contain information like name, date of birth, exam date, exam schedule, test centres, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy on the SRMJEEM admit card 2021, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline which will be available on the official website of the university.
- Applicants must bring their admit card on the day of examination.
- Candidates without the SRMJEEM admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, and will not be permitted to give the exam.
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the test centres of the SRMJEEM 2021 through below given details below and can choose the centre of the exam accordingly.
Test centres of SRMJEE-M 2021
|State||Number of test centres|
Applicants living in other countries can also give the examination. For further details, regarding the exam candidates may refer to the below article.
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Pattern
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Pattern
|Duration||150 minutes (two hours)|
|Question Type||Objective Type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Question Pattern ||The question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics:|
Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/CA/BA
|Number of question||100 questions|
|For every correct answer||3 Marks will be awarded and no negative marking will be there|
|Test slots||Candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to the availability of slots for a particular centre/date.|
Candidates can check the exam pattern through the given details and can prepare for the SRM Management exam accordingly.
SRMJEEM 2021 Syllabus
Applicants can check the SRMJEEM 2021 syllabus through the given details. The question paper will be divided into 5 parts containing the following topics
PART 1. DATA INTERPRETATION
To evaluate the candidate’s ability to pick out critically the data and apply the data to business
decisions from given typical business situations.
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation on the basic graphs and tables.
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie charts, Graphs representing the Area, Venn diagrams, etc.
PART 2. QUANTITATIVE:
To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate-level including those learned in plus two or equivalent
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
PART 3. REASONING:
To evaluate the candidate’s skill in Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion
and reasons, Statements, and assumptions identifying valid inferences, identifying
- Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements, and Conclusions, Cause, and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Probably false,
- Definitely true, definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying the relationship among a group of
people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and d
PART 4: ENGLISH
To evaluate the skill of the applicant in written English with questions on errors in usage,
grammar, punctuation, and the like.
- Comprehension of passage Verbal Reasoning,
- Syllogisms, Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of the same word etc.
PART 5: GK/CA/BA
To evaluate the skills in General knowledge, Current affairs, and Business Affairs
- Current Affairs
- The punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Social issues
- Politics etc.
SRMJEEM 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips for SRMJEEM 2021, which would help candidates to score well and hence qualify for the exam
- The candidate must have full knowledge of the exam pattern and syllabus of SRMJEE-M.
- They can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the prescribed study material and recommended books will help.
- Candidates can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
SRMJEEM 2021 Result
Applicants can check SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management 2021 Result on the official website of the university, the result will be announced after a few days of examination
- Aspirants can check the result on the official website of the university,
- Through results, candidates will be able to check their marks obtained.
- Candidates can also download the scorecard from the official website.
- Applicants can check whether they are qualified or not through cut-offs.
- Only qualified candidates will move further into the counselling process.
SRMJEEM 2021 Cut-off
SRMJEE-M 2021 cut-off will be released by the authorities on the official website. The cut-off will be released just after the declaration of the result. Given below are the cutoffs for the various exam, through which candidates will get admission into Management programmes
Cut-off for SRMJEE Management
|Common Entrance Exam||Minimum desirable Overall Percentile/Marks/ Percentage|
Within the CAT-score-based applicants’ pool, the highest scorers will be given preference.
|MAT||450 out of 800|
Within the XAT-score-based applicants’ pool, the highest scorers will be given preference.
|GMAT||500 out of 800|
|NMAT by GMAC||180 out of 360|
|CMAT||160 out of 400|
|TANCET||50 out of 100|
Through cutoff, candidates will be able to check whether they are qualified or not. Only qualified candidates will move forward to the counselling process
SRMJEEM 2021 Selection/Counselling
Applicants can check the SRMJEEM 2021 counselling process through the below-given points
- Candidates must score the minimum cut off marks to participate in the counselling process.
- University will shortlist the candidates based on their entrance exam score.
- The shortlisted candidates will take part in Group Discussion/ Case Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- The admission committee will finalize the candidates for admission based on their entrance exam score and Group Discussion/ Case Discussion/ Personal Interview score.
SRMJEEM 2021 Highlights
Applicants can check the highlights of the SRMJEE-M exam 2021 through a given table
Highlights of SRMJEE-M 2021
|Exam Name||SRMJEE-Management 2021|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Exam purpose||Giving admission into MBA course|
SRM Joint Entrance Exam-Management (SRMJEEM 2021)
SRMJEE-M is a university-level MBA entrance exam that offers admissions to candidates in various management courses. It is an exam conducted across India. SRMJEE for Management is a common portal to the MBA programme offered at all the campuses of SRM in India.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology formally known as SRM University is one of the top-ranking universities in India with over 38,000 candidates and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus which offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Humanities.