SRMJEEM Result 2020 will be published on the official website. The result will be published by the SRM University in the pdf format. The result will be released after the commencement of the SRMJEEM. Those candidates who successfully qualify the MBA Entrance Test, will then candidates have to participate in the further SRM Management 2020 counselling process. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about SRMJEEM 2020 Result.
SRMJEEM 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important SRMJEEM result dates in the given table below:
|Entrance Exam Dates||notified soon|
|Result Publication||notified soon|
SRMJEEM 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for SRMJEEM result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- SRMJEEM merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the SRM University official website.
- SRMJEEM 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test 2020.
- The common SRMJEEM merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for SRMJEEM seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download SRMJEEM 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download SRMJEEM merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to SRM University official website.
- Step 2: Candidates required to select the result 2020 link.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number and password in order to download the SRMJEEM Result.
- Step 3: SRMJEEM Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 4: Download the SRMJEEM merit list 2020 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
Details Given on the SRMJEEM Result 2020
The result for SRM University 2020 consists of the following details.
- Candidate name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Total Marks of the exam
- Cut off marks/Qualifying marks
Personal Interview/Group Discussion
The objective of the PI & GD rounds is to gauge whether the MBA candidates possess the qualities, personality traits, and soft skills that are crucial to become effective managers. GD provides a good platform to evaluates applicant's communication (including active listening) skills, ability to critically evaluate, articulation, team spirit, interaction in a group, confidence, clarity in thought, general awareness, leadership, flexibility, etc. An applicant's ability to contribute constructively to the collective team effort to arrive at the best possible solution in a given situation is what makes them a winner, shortlisted the aspirants to the final round in the selection process i.e., PI.