SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria are set by the exam conducting authority SRM University. This is a university-level exam that is held to offer Management courses to candidates in various colleges affiliated with SRM University. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam. Candidates who wish to seek admission to SRM University can go through the further article below.
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEM 2023 before filling the application form. Applicants need to fulfil the eligibility of the particular course in which he/she wants to apply. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the SRMJEEM 2023 eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the table about the Eligibility criteria of SRMJEEM 2023:
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate
|BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)||Minimum 50% in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent Academic.|
Eligibility Criteria For Postgraduation
|MBA-Master of Business Administration||Minimum 60% in bachelor degree|
|MBA-Hospital Administration||Minimum 60% in bachelor degree|
|MBA-Waste Management ||Minimum 60% in the bachelor degree|
SRMJEEM 2023 Age limit
Candidate must be born between 01 July 2000 to 01 July 2005. The candidate should complete 16 years of age on or before 31 July 2022 and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
SRMJEEM 2023 Catagory Reservation
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility criteria are the same for all the categories(General, OBC, SC/ST, Others). For fillings the SRMJEEM 2023 application form, all the candidates must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria there is no reservation for any category.
SRMJEEM 2023 Admission Process
- Step 1: Apply for SRMJEEM 2023 by filling the registration form properly and paying the application fees before the due date.
- Step 2: Download the Admit Card 2023, which will be available to the registered candidates to know all the important details about the exam.
- Step 3: Appear for SRMJEEM 2023 examination at the scheduled date and time.
- Step 4: Check SRMJEEM 2023 result which will be declared after a few days of the examination.
- Step 5: Qualified students have to appear for the Psychometric Test Round. This test is designed to assess the abilities, competencies, and level of intelligence possessed by MBA aspirants.
- Step 6: Group discussion / Case Discussion and Personal Interview (PI) Rounds. These rounds will determine whether the candidate possesses the personality traits and soft skills required to become effective managers or not.
- Step 7: Qualified students will then be called for counselling sessions. Counselling sessions will nominate the candidates for admission to the desired course and get documents verified.
SRMJEEM 2023 Application Form
SRMJEEM 2023 Application Form has been released application deadline for Phase 1(20th Feb, 2023), Phase 2(20th March, 2023), Phase 3(22nd May, 2023) and Phase 4(19th June, 2023). The candidate must fill in all the information in the application form for SRMJEEM 2023 examination.