TS POLYCET 2022 will be held in July 2022(tentative). Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is state level exam organized for admission in institutions offering diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology. It is a state-level entrance test carried out to give admissions to Telangana state government, government-aided, private un-aided polytechnic colleges. Candidates may be admitted to different engineering and non-engineering diploma courses via this exam. Candidates can check the complete article to know more about TS POLYCET 2022 Application form, fees, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important information of TS POLYCET 2022 from the given below table:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet |
TS POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to TS POLYCET 2022 from the given table:
TS POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online application form||May 2022|
|Last date of the online application form||June 2022|
|Date of entrance examination||July 2022|
|Declaration of result||July 2022|
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates who can fill the TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 will be released on the official website State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). Check the given mentioned details regarding TS POLYCET registration:
- The application form will be available online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have entered their class 10 admit card number, year of passing and date of birth.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal, educational qualification information.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the assigned format.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout copy of their application form for future reference.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can check the category wise POLYCET Application Fee in the given below table:
POLYCET Registration Fees 2022
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment online by using a Credit card/Debit card/Net banking or TS online/Meeseva.
Note - Late fee is Rs 200/- along with the above-mentioned fee.
TS POLYCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their TS POLYCET Eligibility 2022 before start filling the application form. Given below are some points related to eligibility:
- Those who want to apply for the exam must possess Indian citizenship.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
- Candidates must clear their secondary exam from the State Board of Telangana or any equivalent board.
- Candidates should secure 35% marks in the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subjects.
TS POLYCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their TS POLYCET 2022 Admit Card
from the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana
official website. Check all essential information related to the POLYCET hall ticket:
- Applicants have to download the admit card from the official website, the authority will not send the hall ticket via post or SMS.
- For downloading the POLYCET admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Candidates need to enter some required details.
- Aspirants should check their admit card carefully and ensure that every detail that admits card contain such as exam day and time, centre name and address and so on.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their admit card for examination and must carry it in the examination hall along with government photo ID proof.
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern from the
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
given below table so that candidates have an idea about exam paper structure:
POLYCET 2022 Question Paper structure
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Medium||English and Telugu|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Number of Question||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There is a negative marking|
Check the subject wise marks and question distribution of exam paper questions which is mentioned in the given below table:
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates should check the given below TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus:
- The real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling.
Syllabus of Physics:
- A structure of the atom, chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acids, bases and salts, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colourful world, electricity, a reflection of light.
- The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, the basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
TS POLYCET 2022 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what candidates studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
TS POLYCET 2022 Result
Candidates can check their TS POLYCET 2022 Result on the official website. Given below are some information regarding the POLYCET result:
- With the help of the hall ticket number, the rank card can be downloaded from the web portal of the exam.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
TS POLYCET 2022 Inter-Se-Merit
If two or more two candidates end up scoring the same marks. In such a case, the tie-breaking method is used which is given below:
- Candidate higher marks in Biology will be ranked higher.
- If a tie still persists, a candidate with more marks in Physics is ranked higher.
- If a tie still persists, then the tie is resolved on the basis of chemistry marks.
- If a tie still persists, the Date of Birth is considered to resolve it.
TS POLYCET 2022 Qualifying Marks
Appearing candidates are required to secure the below-mentioned minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify in TS POLYCET 2022.
- For admission into Polytechnics: 30% out of 120 marks (Chemistry, Physics, Maths)
- For admission into Agriculture Polytechnics: 30% out of 120 marks (Physics, Chemistry, Maths (60/2), Biology)
TS POLYCET 2022 Cut-Off
Candidates will be able to check the TS POLYCET 2022 cut-off after the declaration of results. Cut-off would be available separately for all the participating institutions.
The cut off will depend on variables like the number of candidates, rank, category etc. The admissions will be done based on the released cut-off.
TS POLYCET 2022 Counselling
The details about TS POLYCET 2022 Counselling are provided in this section given below:
- POLYCET counselling will start on the second week of April.
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by SBTET in the form of an admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for TS POLYCET Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
TS POLYCET 2022 Highlights
Candidates should check the TS POLYCET 2022 entrance exam basic information from the given below table:
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET)
|State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology|
TS POLYCET Official website
| Activate Soon |
|Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|to offer admission in diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology across the state|
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana is an autonomous body constituted under section 6 of the A.P. Education Act (Act No. 1 of 1982) of 1982 vide G.O.M.s. No. 140 LEN & TE Dept, Dated: 24-04-1984. The Board is headed by the Ex-officio Chairman and Commissioner of Technical Education and other officials constituted by the Government. In wake of the State Reorganization Act 2014, the Board is falling under the purview of the institutions in Schedule X.
The functions of the Board are
- To advise the Government on the coordinated development of Technical Education in the State at all levels below the Under-Graduate level
- To work in liaison with SRC (Southern Regional Committee) of AICTE
- Formulation of schemes in the State
- To affiliate or recognise institutions conducting courses below Under-Graduate level and prescribe courses of study for them
- To inspect institutes periodically and ensure that the standards of the courses and the instructional facilities provided are satisfactory
- To conduct examinations and award Diploma and Certificates conforming to the minimum standards prescribed by the AICTE
- To establish and develop cooperative relationships with industry and commerce.