TS POLYCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria will be released by the State Board of Technical Education & Training on its official website along with the Information Brochure. The candidates must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. The aspirants must have passed S.S.C. Examination from any recognised board. Read the complete article to know more about TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
TS POLYCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Diploma & Agriculture courses below:
For Polytechnic Diploma & Agriculture Courses
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics with at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/other Examinations as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have qualified all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET.
- There is no age restriction. In respect of the Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU, the candidates for admission into Polytechnic Diploma Courses shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates who are seeking to apply must fill the application form online on the official website of the board or exam itself.