State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad has announced TS POLYCET 2020 Result on 10 September 2020. The candidates can check it now.
TS POLYCET 2020 Result has been declared on 10 September 2020. The candidates can download the Rank Card from the official website. The candidates have to enter their hall ticket no to check the result. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counselling session to get admission in various diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology located in Telangana. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about TS POLYCET 2020 Result.
TS POLYCET Result is announced and can be checked on the official website.
TS POLYCET 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding TS POLYCET 2020 Result:
TS POLYCET 2020 Result
|TS POLYCET Results 2020||Dates|
|TS POLYCET 2020 Exam date||02 September 2020|
|Declaration of Result for TS POLYC||10 September 2020|
|Counselling starts from||To be Announced|
TS POLYCET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their TS POLYCET 2020 result from the official website of SBTET. Authority has released the result on their website. Given below are some information regarding the POLYCET result:
- SBTET has announce the result on their website only.
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of PDF which consists the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Applicants must take print of the Result for further process.
- Candidates must note that result will not be sent via post.
How to download TS POLYCET 2020 Result?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the TS POLYCET 2020 Result:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of SBTET.
- Click on the link "POLYCET Result".
- Enter the hall ticket no
Step 2: Display Result
After entering the detail Result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Candidates must save and take print of the result for further process.
TS POLYCET 2020 Rank card
After the declaration of the result, authority will release the TS POLYCET 2020 rank card. On the basis of rank card admission will be granted to the candidate. The rank of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the examination. Two separate rank will be issued to the candidates for admission into polytechnics and agricultural diploma. Given below the ranking criteria for TS POLYCET 2020:
For Engineering/Non-Engineering Polytechnics
- The ranking will be decided using the marks obtained in maths (60), physics(30) and chemistry(30).
For Agricultural Polytechnics (PJTSAU)
- The ranking will be decided using the marks obtained in maths(60/2), physics(30), chemistry(30) and biology(30).
TS POLYCET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates will secure the same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria to resolve it. Given below the POLYCET 2020 tie-breaking criteria in detail:
For Engineering/Non-Engineering Polytechnics:
- First of all, the marks secured in the Mathematics section will be checked. The candidate getting higher marks will be considered first.
- Then, the marks secured in Physics section will be considered. Candidate with a higher score will get a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists then the date of birth will be considered. A candidate who is older in age will be given priority.
For Agricultural Polytechnics
- First of all, the marks secured in the Biology section will be considered.
- Then, the marks in the Physics section will be considered and the candidate having higher marks will be given priority.
- If the tie still exists, then the chemistry marks will be considered.
- If the tie does not breaks then the candidate older in age will be given priority
- If the tie still exists then the candidates with a higher score in the qualifying exam will be considered.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for TS POLYCET 2020 counselling after the release of the rank card. Candidates have to bring the following documents for verification in the counselling. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority according to the category of the candidate.
- Class 10th marks sheet
- Community certificate
- Proof of age
- POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- POLYCET 2020 Rank Card
- Class 4th to 10th study certificate
- Certificate of residence (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- Game and sports certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Minority Certificate