TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form will be released by SBTET. The candidates can fill the form online on its website only. It is also known as Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. TS POLYCET 2023 is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to seek admissions into diploma courses in various engineering/non-engineering/technology domains offered at the various Polytechnics/Institutes/Colleges located in the state of Telangana. The candidate must be a resident of Telangana in order to apply for the test. Candidates can check more information about TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form.
For TS POLYCET website, click "here".
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the TS POLYCET 2023 are as follows:
TS POLYCET 2023 Registration Form Dates
|Commencement of online application form
|Last date of the online application form
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
TS POLYCET 2023 Application form will be available in the second week of May 2023. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information about TS POLYCET 2023 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- The last date to fill the TS POLYCET 2023 application form will be the second week of April 2023.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents required for TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee of TS POLYCET-2023 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing the nearest TS Online/Meseeva Centre by cash. The application fee for various courses is given below:
Enrollment Fees for TS POLYCET 2023
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2023?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for TS POLYCET-2023. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET-2023.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Login to your account.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
5-Enter Academic details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
6-Choose Test Centres:
Choose the exam centre of your preference.
Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use.